Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by FineWolf
    I did... it's a step below what I've already seen from other MSUC submissions. Still think "The Editor Has You" will win.
    My bet's on 'bot'. That's the best example of why games are more than just entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    here's some neg, how about doing something about the accents maybe a bit more metalic you know out of a speaker as they are wearing masks, oh by the way how about some new jokes most of them are older than me(nearly)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by konseptgames
    Hey all, just hit 250+ downloads and my hosting provider is getting kind of angry - KEEP DOWNLOADING

BTW: How do i do that stars thing where people can rate it?
    Be glad I am just a softy and hate to see someone with Zero stars ... first page of thread bottom right rate this ... get yourself some stars ... you did use the Anubans ...

And no I didn't give you just two stars ... it averages out. but at least my vote gave you just enough to grab some stars.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey all, just hit 250+ downloads and my hosting provider is getting kind of angry - KEEP DOWNLOADING

BTW: How do i do that stars thing where people can rate it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    any HELPFUL negative feedback?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not quite sure why, i havent heard any other complaints, what are your specs? :haha:
    2.6 GHz P4 with a gig of ram and a Radeon 9800. And this time it crashed my computer. No error, no warning, just gone.
    if you read up a few posts youll see why!
    I don't have time for you corn shucking crackers!

And I don't give positive feedback to maps or mods, those don't make them better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why would it not run straight from the Maps folder though? Doesn't make sense...
    no clue, ask epic? :noob:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why would it not run straight from the Maps folder though? Doesn't make sense...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks \o/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was just answering Konseptgames' question. I got it to work from the console. no sweat! I read ReadMe's.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wrong thread? i think your looking for the journey
    Sorry you are right ... with so much going on I was bound to get turned around. Sorry Sorry. It's gone ... and I already commented very positively on this film. :up:

Peace and please forgive my honest mistake.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wrong thread? i think your looking for the journey

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well, if you read the readme, --- like NO ONE does ---- it tells you to do it from console =\, good thing i did cause i didnt check this before hand!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yup!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So for everyone that got the GPF, is it because you started it from the maps folder instead of the console?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X