• replied
    nice map, i dled it a while ago

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dl is dead... i want this map!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or OFF, in the case of some of the "power ramps"

Nothing funnier than seeing Dks' Helios go flying off of a ramp though. It flies out into the air, and you can just SEE the cartoon effect... it slows down and stops, then the driver looks out... and then it starts to plummet.

I think it does the "Goliath Wibble", too. If anyone's seen this, it's incredibly funny. Get the Car Launcher , go to the Torlan Tower, make sure "Goliath" is on the list, switch to Goliath, aim in the air. Left click, then left click again. Watch the Goliath fall, it should WIBBLE quite clearly. You can also rightclick.

I'm not sure if the wibble is caused by a pilot or not.

The Wibble is most pronounced in low gravity, as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forget the Cicadas, it's racing SPMAs up those ramps that counts!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I actually do have an ECE version, but the gameplay is kinda weird. The Cicada's missiles don't home onto Raptors, so therefore Cicadas are Raptor meat without laser gunners. Ground AVRiL wielding infantry folk take down Raptors, Raptors take down Cicadas, Cicadas take out infantry. In theory it should work but the gameplay thus far has been dull-ish. If I get the ECE version out, it probably will fix the maintenance walkway problems too as Kyth pointed out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One thing;

There's no easy ways to get to and from the underside walkways.

Which kinda messes it up, since you can get down easy-ish, but you'll be damned if you can get up again.

All that it needs is two little platforms with ladders going up to the top of the bridge..

The top one is a side on view.

The bottom is a top-down view.

Just my idea. You could make a hole in the bottom for opportune heads popping up under vehicles, or similar. I'd love to sit under a hole and attach a load of stickynades to the bottom of a 'bender that was sitting above it.

The hole might cause trouble for smaller vehicles, though, especially those with small tyres and a low ground clearance. Tanks and such should manage fine, but Scorps might get stuck if the driver ain't careful.

~~

All in all, great map. Especially with custom link setups.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congratulations indeed!

But the big question, of course, is when you're going to add that ECE stuff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you! I'm somewhat surprised myself, getting the message confirmed late at night and somewhat dazed. :bulb:

Of course, the map couldn't have been out (at the state it is in now) without the help of certain people. I shall reiterate:

Originally posted by T-Shinzon

AnubanUT2 - Great feedback from the very beginning release and faithful in the entire history of this map :up: :up:

kiddaily - Providing alternate download links for pretty **** near everything

Xyx - Great technical feedback on gameplay, etc. BTW, where has he disappeared to?

robo422 - Feedback that's straight to the point and comes quickly so that I get get to work right away

Coriolis - Awesome feedback on the same level as Xyx (which is pretty high)

MarZer - Feedback and great help setting up his dynamic rain in this map

~RIP~Maverick=F - Told me about a major problem while playing online (which I couldn't do because I can't host a server)

CBA'ken - Providing d/l links in the VeC site

I referred to the ONS-TIM-Slate threads to come up with this list

BTW: If I missed anyone, it was an honest mistake and PM me and I'll fix it. [/B]
    :heart: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congratulationa on your 3rd place achievement in the finals of the MSUC contest ... this map was one I am proud to have been a part of and was always in my top 3 favorites as well. You did it man so now just sit back and daydream about what you are going to spend those bucks on! :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any chance of this being mirrored somewhere else?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Goliath wins. No contest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx
    Nooooooooooo!!11elevenomg

But... but... the SPMA is teh coolest racing vehicle evar! Imagine driving that thing over the ramps!
    Someone is going to make a SPMA race map, aren't they? I shouldn't encourage them. Next thing you know, its a Leviathan vs. Goliath vs. Paladin race match.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T-Shinzon
    In fact, I'm not even gonna put Paladins or SPMAs in at all.
    Nooooooooooo!!11elevenomg

But... but... the SPMA is teh coolest racing vehicle evar! Imagine driving that thing over the ramps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OMG, I just had teh bestest idea evar!

AS-ASSault!

I'll stop spamming useless **** now...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good god! Ever notice how SPMA sounds a lot like Spammer? lol. Also, you forgot to give both the attackers and defenders Balls of Happiness.

But seriously...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X