No announcement yet.

ONS-TIM-Slate SE Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And don't hijack TS thread lol Post your five (only) and make sure Slate 2 is on it ... if not don't waste TSs space.

Yeah #2 of all time and it JUST got here ... hmmm #3 seems to be taking a while ... hmmm :haha: :haha:

Now I'll stop ... you maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
      Before anyone ask I will tell you the five .... or really harsh sarcasm...
      well. i like this map. it's VERY hard for be not to be Harsh, as i am, of course, H A R S H. So here is my innpppppppputtt::

i like the map. it is good. me like. i wanna play this map online as it is rather less brilliant (not ****, i never said that) with bots ( as are all maps). ANy1 know a server that has this map on it's rotor???????

Harsh (but Fair, as is my nature )

Comment

Originally posted by Harsh_but_Fair
        well. i like this map. it's VERY hard for be not to be Harsh, as i am, of course, H A R S H. So here is my innpppppppputtt::

i like the map. it is good. me like. i wanna play this map online as it is rather less brilliant (not ****, i never said that) with bots ( as are all maps). ANy1 know a server that has this map on it's rotor???????

Harsh (but Fair, as is my nature )
        That is why I will never play online ... you online players are such snobs sometimes ... have you ever stopped and thought that maybe you guys are all becoming a bunch of conformists? Is that what you want? Not me. Okay I'll calm dwon ... I really like HBF anyway and most of you folks, I thnk that has been established.

Sometimes though ...

Comment

i have to be the least snobby player ever. Evidence?

I played on Cain's Lair (CTF), with 16 newbies and just me.
          I didn't swear once. (but i called 1 a ****, cause he liked to called other players "horse ****")

Top onslaught:

Ons-tooncounty
          Ons-tim-se
          Ons-dryice
          ons-canyon run

Harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Harsh_but_Fair
            i have to be the least snobby player ever. Evidence?

I played on Cain's Lair (CTF), with 16 newbies and just me.
            I didn't swear once. (but i called 1 a ****, cause he liked to called other players "horse ****")

Top onslaught:

Ons-tooncounty
            Ons-tim-se
            Ons-dryice
            ons-canyon run

Harsh
            You ... the least snobby :haha: :haha: :haha: Get a grip! hah!

You forget I read a great deal of your post. :haha: :haha:

I have to be the least snobby ... now that is just too much HBF. You are so **** cool man. ooohhhh my goodness. I'm still kaughing at that.

Ahem ... DryIce that was on my mind no BS ... it is a good map

but CANYON RUN ... okay difference of opinion there. I don't even have that map ... anymore.

And wait I really just got that ... 16 of these :noob: and YOU ... did anyone get frag you? Funny funny funny ... nah you're not a snob. Peace buddy. :haha: :haha:

Comment

Well, anyway,

Hmm... well, the new release is improvement, but the red team teleporters are still messed up for me. They seem to work once, and then they simply refuse to work again for the remainder of the match. Could somebody else confirm that they are still busted? Or am I going crazy? :bulb:
              Once again, I don't know if this is the solution, since my Internet access is still b0rked. Make sure *both* teleporters are not inside the collision hulls of anything.

Comment

Super Map, tested it on our Clanserver. Plays well online now, i like the AI Turrets and the whole appearance is beautifull. Congrats for a excellent piece of work.

Comment

The scores went a little sumthing like this:

Newbie: -15
                  ditto
                  ditto
                  ditto
                  ditto

|XYZ|Harsh/Fair: 269

5 minute match.

One of the guys didn't even know how to use the good old arrow keys. LOL LOL LOL wat a NOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, i am, obviously, not, under any circumstances, a snob. just look above for evidence of th-, oh.

Harsh

Comment

TS,

This is interesting: "I've just tested Slate SE, and the turrets there have the same shoot-at-blue problem. Looks like my only choice now is to use the standard ONS laser turrets."

This comes from robo ... are you aware of this problem with your map ... my man robo is not happy at the moment. Maybe you two could work together to fix this on bith maps ... and if it is not a valid bug on your map maybe you can lend robo a hand. Peace.

Comment

This map is one of my favorites! And quite original. I was sicked of all those terrain based ONS maps. I was
                      thinking of creating a map like that myself... it wouldn't be that good though

Comment

A big congratulations to you on this stunning map ... we all know that I am crazy about this baby and was since you first showed it! I just knew this map would make it into the MSUC finals! It plain rocks!! :up: :up:

Comment

Thank you! Pretty stiff competition ahead though. :bulb:

Comment

I do realize that you probably aren't working on this anymore. However, I recently found a server that was running this map and I got to play a bit. Some observations:
                            • No one uses the ramps. EVER. Don't know why.
                            • That turret problem described above did not appear. Yes, this was a dedicated server. Don't know why the turrets aren't screwing up.
                            • People primarily use the AA Hellbender to 'snipe' at stuff. For example, someone took an AA HB on the factory island, hid it in a secluded spot, and sniped a node out. Almost no one uses it as an AA weapon, instead preferring to take out Raptors with hitscan weapons and AVRiLs.
                            • People apparently aren't aware that the Raptor primary has a limited range. I see them hovering about 200 feet away, shooting at a powernode (or me), and all the projectiles are disappearing halfway there.
                            • Someone clearly said this was a '****ing awesome map,' and I agree.

Comment

Maybe the Anti-Air Hellbender should be given the Raptor's alternate weapon instead... That'd make it "anti-air" instead of "sniper".

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                                ONS only category

1) Panalesh
                                2) Slate SE
                                3) Mothership
                                4) Aliens
                                5) T- Ascendancy and ToonCountry
                                ViperLake

Heh heh

I haven't actually played any of the maps on that list except Ascendancy :bulb: - I suppose I should, although lately I've been doing more modding/coding than actual playing...

Oh and congrats to both Robo and T-Shinzon for making the finalists of the MSUC Onslaught Maps!

Comment

Working...
                                X