- Kill the Skaarj Warlord?
    - Slaughter the village of Nali?
    - Assassinate Pikachu?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not nukes, but NUKE SMILEYS!!!!

[shot]http://home.pacbell.net/hyshin/BOOM.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://home.pacbell.net/hyshin/KABLOOIE.jpg[/shot]

Any other neat ideas? That are plausible?

Mayhaps we can work on a big revolutionary assault map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or, we could have...

NUKES FLYING EVRYWERE!!1!1!!11111!!!1!11oneoneeleven OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

...I love mushroom clouds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Woa! Hold up billy!!!

Actually I'd love to do that. I've got final exams up soon, so my contribution will have to wait until after those (3-4 weeks away).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Riktar
    I was going to say - Assault really needs such a project
    >_>
    <_<

It could be that starship thingy I mentioned before... I'm sure... it is possible... somehow... someway...

Mission: hijack the starship and ram it into the planet

What? I think it sounds like a good idea.
    Now why on earth (or space) would you want to ram a spaceship on a planet? Sure the cinematic would be awesome, with like a massive ship crashing hard into the middle of the desert with dust everywhere, shockwaves, shrapnel, etc. I like the idea of rammin a planet into a planet !!! Or blowing up a planet. Not in a big crappy cheap sci-fi movie overused explosion, but with chunks of the planet flying off and lava and water and air going everywhere and light and stuff.

Maybe the ship to crash must be destroyed instead of allowing enemies to keep it or something because of its power.

Or we could go for what Kophulous map pack was going for, except on a slightly smaller scale

i.e. mission 1 team 1 hijacks the spacecraft while team 2 defends. then mission 2 team 1 defends the ship while survivors in the cargo hold (team 2) re-take the ship long enough to ram it into the space station that team 1 was gonna dock at. Then you start at mission 1 again with team 1 defending, then mission 2 with team 2 defending. etc. etc.

I'm sure there's a better way though...ideas?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T-Shinzon
    Nice idea! :up: lol I'll just type about this for a bit.

Cooperation will be a tough thing though, and actually interesting the current l33t mappers / modders with a project to inspire them and keep them there. It would have to be a REALLY awesome project. :bulb: I'm sure LeoPawnz might be able to think of one; he's good with concepts and stuff. We would need a strong leader to keep us all interested and progressing, etc. Laziness will frag a project!

MarZer could do revolutionary new map integrated code (he already did it once with Dynamic Weather, he can do it again ), I could make some custom vehicles and maybe a bit 'o' mapping, LeoPawnz would make all the gameplay and stuff perfect with concepts, robo would add stunning visuals, etc. etc. :noob:

If it ever ever happens, of course...

<_<

>_>
    Well I was trying to do something like this with a portion of HaloUT P2 ... oh well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was going to say - Assault really needs such a project
    >_>
    <_<

It could be that starship thingy I mentioned before... I'm sure... it is possible... somehow... someway...

Mission: hijack the starship and ram it into the planet

What? I think it sounds like a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DUH, Assault, of course!

Actually, I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What game type would that project be, though? =D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice idea! :up: lol I'll just type about this for a bit.

Cooperation will be a tough thing though, and actually interesting the current l33t mappers / modders with a project to inspire them and keep them there. It would have to be a REALLY awesome project. :bulb: I'm sure LeoPawnz might be able to think of one; he's good with concepts and stuff. We would need a strong leader to keep us all interested and progressing, etc. Laziness will frag a project!

MarZer could do revolutionary new map integrated code (he already did it once with Dynamic Weather, he can do it again ), I could make some custom vehicles and maybe a bit 'o' mapping, LeoPawnz would make all the gameplay and stuff perfect with concepts, robo would add stunning visuals, etc. etc. :noob:

If it ever ever happens, of course...

<_<

>_>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i downloaded this map and its fun but its extremly laggy on my comp which takes most of the fun out of it tho but even tho its supr laggy i love it :heart:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MarZer
    Heh I was joking mate

Besides, I'm not actually that happy with viper lake... I looked at it in the editor the other day and thought to myself that it was a poor map
    Why can't you and TS get together and co-author a really great map then? Maybe pull in robo and Leo etc. ? Man I know it would be insane if the next gen of great mappers did a project together!!!! :up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2
    AWWW!!! Why are you getting on my case? Hey your AS map is the bomb but your ONS map while a very great one, well .... HighRise rules ... I like Viperlake ... but I stand by my top 5 ONS maps list like I stood up for your map on the Acatana thread. :up: Yeah and I really took up for you on that one so give me some thanks for that ... please
    Heh I was joking mate

Besides, I'm not actually that happy with viper lake... I looked at it in the editor the other day and thought to myself that it was a poor map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I figured that the AA Hellbender would become a sniping weapon eventually....

The ramps are kinda subtle and it takes a bit 'o' intellect to take advantage of them, lol. :noob: I like adding learning curves to my stuff. (so that I can take advantage of them lol, and n00bs learn from the experts.)

And the people that don't realize the Raptor's limits are n00bs.

Actually, I found that the AA HB actually works best against distant infantry anyway. Hmm....

Anyway,
    Congrats to robo as well for making finals. :up:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X