No announcement yet.

ONS-TIM-Slate SE Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, thanks to robo422 for the tip on teleporters. Cause it worked.

Comment

:up:

and for you robo ...

:up: as well.

Updates that fix real bugs RULE!!!

Comment

BTW, thanks to robo422 for the tip on teleporters. Cause it worked.
        Glad I could help.

Comment

Originally posted by robo422
          Glad I could help.
          Now that is better ... respect your elders **** it! lol

robo robo robo ... you better be asleep man.

Comment

TS isn't one of my elders.
            Why should I be asleep? School doesn't start for awhile yet, anyway.

Comment

TS isn't one of my elders.
              Why should I be asleep? School doesn't start for awhile yet, anyway.
              Where is your sense of humor tonight (as far as with me anyway ? Did I inadvertantly **** you off? Sorry if I did dude ... you know you are a cool dude in my book. That's why I rib you ... maybe I went to far somehow. Sorry man ...

Comment

D/led and it plays excellently. A+ job there bucko.

Comment

Hmm... well, the new release is improvement, but the red team teleporters are still messed up for me. They seem to work once, and then they simply refuse to work again for the remainder of the match. Could somebody else confirm that they are still busted? Or am I going crazy? :bulb:

Comment

Works only once for me too. Though that's 1 more than last time.

great map btw

Comment

My god TS you have just made one of five ONS maps (not inlc ret ver) that I can say is TRULY OWNAGE. You made a monster for me and I could :cry: I am so happy. Much like Big M gave me everything I could want in an AS map (but no explosives **** him lol ) you have exceeded my dreams of the ultimate SP IA ONS Map.

It's trrue I can't speak for the On-line portion of this community and about transporters and such ... but I would tell EVERY IA player out there that map is a MUST have.

The new ramp is spot on!!! It is much more aesthetically pleasing than that clunky one (though I think I understand what you er attempting to do).

Now let me tell you something amazing for me. Yes I suck and yes I load up on weapons but many times in a DM where you are in a vehicle the majority of the time that doesn't even matter and plus when you are head to head in ONS you don't use much. But it is a cheat yes but still listen to this and give me a fractionally bit of props for being a noob (and yes I use Vampire and Adr Rush but this time I didn't even use Arkon shields):

As you all know I suck at this and can never usually play above Masterful on DM and Adept on AS and skilled on ONS. Well I set bot matches at godlike mode of course (to spectate) and this time when I loaded this map to play I had forgotten the settings were on Godlike. Well the teams were balanced ... though my team is sharper (and no they are not 100s across the board ... more like 99s LOL ... and I used the other link setup ... the one with my beloved Ion Tank. Let me say it may have taken a while to get the Ion Tank but BOY was it worth it. I fought like hell to get that spawn point before the blue team (and they weren' t weak bots ... necris and U2 Soldiers ... are you kidding me?) and I did YAY!!! I got that Ion Tank ... and then it was just a matter of time.

You are the best ... I was blasting away and destroying everything around me ... it was tremendous. Man I can't say enough. Thank you so much for making this map. It is really a masterpiece and for me to play a full match and Win nonetheless, on Godlike settings says a lot about the quality of iimmersion the map produces. Fiirst (and last) time playing a competitive bot match on God mode. It was just too insane ... but this rocked. This victory which was due in great part to my ability to get the Ion Tank (800 damage to boot!) will forever be etched in my head. I'm speechless ...

But I have to have one complaint to keep you on your toes. I don't like how when you destoy the Core it doesn't go to the usaul ONS camaera view but instead you can stay there and keep blasting until time runs down.. Hey I had to find something wrong with the map Peace.

Comment

Before anyone ask I will tell you the five (it is six because their is atie) THIS IS A FRIENDLY LITTLE DEBATE ... no big arguments and that sucks or really harsh sarcasm please. I will respect anyone's opinion fully and may have to expand my list to include maps I may have forgotten about. Now to all my dev buddies ... You know I love and appreciate all your work and this is not a contest among my friends so don't get all offended or anything if I don't initially have your map. Remind me ... don't be shy!

ONS only category

1) Panalesh
                        2) Slate SE
                        3) Mothership
                        4) Aliens
                        5) T- Ascendancy and ToonCountry

There are so many others that are probably ownage ... as long as you include Slate SE ( ) please share what you think.

And don't include CBP2 maps ... please. They are just about all Ownage imo or is that open to debate as well ... Whatever these 5 stack up against any of them anyway.

Comment

LIEK OMG Y IS MOTHERSHIP ONY #3??/??// MOTHERSHIP SI TEH PWNZOR!!!!11!1! WTF NOW I AM OFENDED!!11!!1!! SOME1 PLZ BAN ANUBAN!1!!1!!1

Comment

LIEK OMG Y IS MOTHERSHIP ONY #3??/??// MOTHERSHIP SI TEH PWNZOR!!!!11!1! WTF NOW I AM OFENDED!!11!!1!! SOME1 PLZ BAN ANUBAN!1!!1!!1

Good to see your sense of humor (towards me) is back. And be glad I included a BETA version of a map on my OWNAGE list ... so there

You won't have to ban me once your map is released. I'll be gone. Unless ZiO can make his downloads way smaller ... then I will stay on that map since I started.

Comment

STFU!!1!!1!11 PANALESH SUX!!1!1! Y IS IT #1??/??/

Ok, I'll shut up now.

Comment

STFU!!1!!1!11 PANALESH SUX!!1!1! Y IS IT #1??/??/

Ok, I'll shut up now.
                                you are totally insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X