X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt forget this too ..

but it been one year already .... :cry: :cry:

Comment

I bumped it because it's a great skin, and it had dissapeared to the back of the forums xD

Comment

Hello everybody!!!

i come in this forum but i'm sorry i will not talk about the Liandri Angel.

I would like to say to you that in one hand i succes in export the original model of U2 but on the other hand i have a last problem the uv's.....for the moment i can't export them and i need your help: Evil Engine and AnubanUT2.

Ithink you know a Blender script in Python exist and it work well. But the Guy who do it (CAM188 on this forum) never answer to my request, because i can't find the uv_strt in the *.gem file with his methode. I have all the other valu and i only miss this one.

So someone could help me or know a means to contact CAM188.

thx +++

Comment

I've exported most of all U2 chars. Included to UT2C SE

Comment

ok so if you've done it, could you tell me what methode or hexadecimal editor, you use to find the uv_strt and the wg_strt?
            i can exctract all the model (Angel, Skaarj, Izarian, Kaï, Tosc, Draaks,etc.......i say all, but with out the uv's there too much work to re-do them under a 3d program.

and if you are agree why don't we work together? we are 3 for the moment: me for the script under Blender, one for the script of the mod ( yes we try to do a mod), and an other for the UV's.

thx

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Noz
              ok so if you've done it, could you tell me what methode or hexadecimal editor, you use to find the uv_strt and the wg_strt?
              i can exctract all the model (Angel, Skaarj, Izarian, Kaï, Tosc, Draaks,etc.......i say all, but with out the uv's there too much work to re-do them under a 3d program.

and if you are agree why don't we work together? we are 3 for the moment: me for the script under Blender, one for the script of the mod ( yes we try to do a mod), and an other for the UV's.

thx
              I've only extracted and ported it to ut2c. Uv's and wg's values get one my friend which feat me to work on ut2c.
              He is writed some help info to extracting. If you want I can translate it and send to you PM. Also if you need I can send some extracted models.

Comment

U2.....export.

Hello!

ok thx for your ansxer. Yes we are interesting by the info your friend write....it's ofr the uv_strt and the wg_strt. For the uv_strt i found a sequence that seems to nn nn nn nn nn nn jj 01 00 00 nn nn nn nn nn nn, but the hexadecimal adress doesn't work.
                So if he can explain the means he use to find it it could be great.

yes you can PM me there is no problem.

For the Ut99 animation, i need to contact the guy of the team that done it and i MP you!

by!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X