Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONS-Argento-Del-Alma Nightish version done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    mirror http://www.pcgamemods.com/7631/

great work. I don't know if it was just the first 5 matches I played or if this is normal all the time, but the maps intense with maximum players. Crazy killing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    VeC Site

Added this nice map to the VeC Site so you can rate, search, and download some more maps, mutators, mods, utils, if you register You can also add your clan homepage or any other links that has to do with UT, UT2K3, UT2K4

Leave a comment:

• replied
    now playing on Jolt ONS #4 Custom map server - [ut2004]82.133.85.34:7220[/ut2004]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you as well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Desp#2
    Thanks
    hey where's my thanks ... I talked this map up all the time!!! I provided plenty of feedback ... hhuummmpphhrr

THAT DOES IT!!! I quit this job! PR sucks. Just joshing ... all day actually. I think all this gaming has finally eroded my brain. I should be thanking you ... oh wait I already did ...

When are you starting your own gaming company so I can come aboard and give erveryone hell :haha: :haha: !

Peace desp ... I am anxiouisly awaiting the next classic product you share.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now playing on CyberManX's Reality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Much fun to play Desp#2, Great job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great map Desp#2, love the normal version too even if it is a bit too bright.

This night version is much better for me, love the lighting and the explosions and laser turrets look ace in this night time setting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol I am 22 years of age I might be good, but I am still a student.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Desp#2
    I am entering my graphic design school soon.
    What subject will you teach?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I like aspects of the Day version better also CyberChrist. But this way for the people who did not like the blinding sun have a choice for this one now. perhaps this might get played on servers more etc... Who knows the only way perhaps it can get on servers now without being in a CBP like project is to be posted in PU and BU nudge nudge I know some of you PU news posters come around here sometimes.

CBA`ken- Thanks for the mirror

Zentak- Thanks for the mirror

Musilowaski- Thanks

AnubanUT2- Thanks again CTF-Gralada still has some concept stuff I have to finish and a few more meshes plus textures that need to be completed. So far the outside is finished and the inner detailing is around 50% done. Not sure how long it will take becuase I am entering my graphic design school soon. But I am very excited about this level.

kiddailey- thanks for the mirror

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like day version better... Nevertheless, it’s great in every way...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added a downloadlink to the [urm=http://vec.be/page.php?id=208]VeC Site[/url].

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mirror

Leave a comment:

Working...
X