Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONS-Argento-Del-Alma Nightish version done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Desp#2
    I am entering my graphic design school soon.
    What subject will you teach?

Comment

lol I am 22 years of age I might be good, but I am still a student.

Comment

Great map Desp#2, love the normal version too even if it is a bit too bright.

This night version is much better for me, love the lighting and the explosions and laser turrets look ace in this night time setting.

Comment

Much fun to play Desp#2, Great job!

Comment

Now playing on CyberManX's Reality.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Desp#2
                Thanks
                hey where's my thanks ... I talked this map up all the time!!! I provided plenty of feedback ... hhuummmpphhrr

THAT DOES IT!!! I quit this job! PR sucks. Just joshing ... all day actually. I think all this gaming has finally eroded my brain. I should be thanking you ... oh wait I already did ...

When are you starting your own gaming company so I can come aboard and give erveryone hell :haha: :haha: !

Peace desp ... I am anxiouisly awaiting the next classic product you share.

Comment

Thank you as well

Comment

now playing on Jolt ONS #4 Custom map server - [ut2004]82.133.85.34:7220[/ut2004]

Comment

VeC Site

Added this nice map to the VeC Site so you can rate, search, and download some more maps, mutators, mods, utils, if you register You can also add your clan homepage or any other links that has to do with UT, UT2K3, UT2K4

Comment

mirror http://www.pcgamemods.com/7631/

great work. I don't know if it was just the first 5 matches I played or if this is normal all the time, but the maps intense with maximum players. Crazy killing.

Comment

Working...
                        X