Name:AS-Grandcanyon2k4z
    Version:z
    Compatibility:UT2004
    Description:remake of ut99 as map

Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=6853

sorry i couldn't put more things in this post such as an ss

it looks like a direct port:bulb:

Comment

Lol not to sound annoying but ur just asking for a flame fest when u don't include SS's.
      By the way Direct Port from UT99 is not the greatest recommendation. :bulb:

Comment

Wow, this is not a remake, this is a port...

Comment

this map is not a port and i think you all need to have a deemer shoved up your butt crevasse in alt fire so we all can see how full of sh't you are. Check the port if you want, this map is a 100% remake. If it was a port i dont think it would look- oh, what's the word... DIFFERENT K. Not to mention the cave exit is on the complete opposite side of the origanal and the layout is slightly different. gg gf wtfbbq?

Comment

No it isn't direct port it is remade to look much like the original

Comment

and if you dont believe me, here's a link to the old version so you can all go port it in then reply back here that you were wrong and say "I R SOWWY" to knight.

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=57

Comment

Originally posted by unix
                this map is not a port and i think you all need to have a deemer shoved up your butt crevasse in alt fire so we all can see how full of sh't you idiots are. Check the port if you want, this map is a 100% remake. If it was a port i dont think it would look- oh, what's the word... DIFFERENT K. Not to mention the cave exit is on the complete opposite side of the origanal and the layout is slightly different. gg gf wtfbbq?
                Chill buddy

Comment

GC rocks!

Comment

rgr that Jagged, rgr that!

Zen awaits [DAMIT]Merlinium's GC release. Coming soon! w00t!!

ZenSter

Comment

This map now has additional mirrors, including a magnet link for peer-to-peer downloading via the Gnutella network, screenshots and additional information on Mapraider.com:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=2474

Comment

The map has now a link on the VeC site.

Comment

Past experience has shown some correspondence between lack of screenshots and lack of quality. A screenshot is something of a quality assurance stamp, and I bet you'd see the number of downloads double after you post some good screenies.

Comment

I would post some screens my self but am too lazy.
                            U do have to keep in mind that this map is BAM(big *** map) Back in the days of ut99 it was common for GC to take almost an hour to complete both rounds.
                            GJ again Ni

Comment

AI is bugged

In the attack phase, the bots don't know how to use the sliding transport to get across and destroy the shield generator.

Comment

Working...
                              X