Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NecrisSkinPack 2 - by Flytag (& the late FreekboyG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:up: Awesome

Comment

Nice :up:

Comment

Welcome back Loque!

Comment

Any plans in CTF4 support?

Comment

not quite sure. I would like to do so, but I really feel the influence of Gene to an extent that I shouldn't... if I was going to, I don't think it would be a drastic change... perhaps just a slight hint of colour. ... Or maybe I should add Team colour support.... that's where you guys come in... I know people might play this online - and TC is the way to go for that. I want people to enjoy this skin to it's fullest. Should I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flytag
              not quite sure. I would like to do so, but I really feel the influence of Gene to an extent that I shouldn't... if I was going to, I don't think it would be a drastic change... perhaps just a slight hint of colour. ... Or maybe I should add Team colour support.... that's where you guys come in... I know people might play this online - and TC is the way to go for that. I want people to enjoy this skin to it's fullest. Should I do it?
              Well, personally i really would love to see a necris in green suit try to pick my head off with a Lightning gun.

Comment

Don't know about CTF4 support, but Teamskins are must imho.

Comment

my idea was that I'm in complete support of 4TC to support the mod community. I was all about 4 teams back in UT99 days... and necris of course... just about anything to bring back those days. So if I do it, I will go all the way to be respectful of the community and their hard work.

Comment

I dunno, considering the lack of headlights in UT2k4 I think Gene would have been okay with it too.

Comment

*Raises hand in support for 4-Team colors :up:

Comment

yeah Riktar, I remember he said the headlights were reason enough to leave TC out... so I think I'm leaning in the direction for 4TC skins.

Comment

Team Colors?

Hello everyone,

Does the game still support the team colored lights that appeared on the shoulders of the model?

}Ā»FrAgEdĀ«{

Comment

Hey Edward, long time no see, it's Clayton a.k.a. Flytag

Hoping you've been doing fine. Haven't emailed you in a while but it's good to hear from you.

UT2004 does NOT offer an option to have the shoulderlights enabled - which is terribly sad, because that makes all skins have to go TC

There is a mutator for team colored headlights... I'll find it in a sec and post it here

**Can't find it here - email me at flytag@gmail.com and I can send you the files personally, but from the looks of it, I heard someone by the name of Porkmanii possibly made one...

as far as I believe also, CTF4 crew have headlights as an option for their modification

Comment

I found them

Here are Highlight Players (Shoulder Lights) by porkmanii. :heart:

Comment

Very nice?

Thank you Evil, I will check these out. Flytag, my son is now 3 weeks old and cute as can be. I hope in the future to get some free time to maybe get back into playing again. Who knows, the only recent thing I have done relating to UT2004 was fixing the RX to work over network. But it still needs to be tested and such. Hope school is doing well for you, are there any ctf4 servers?

FrAgEd

Comment

Working...
                                X