Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NecrisSkinPack 2 - by Flytag (& the late FreekboyG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Any plans in CTF4 support?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Welcome back Loque!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    :up: Awesome

Leave a comment:

• replied
    WTF?!

:up: :up: :up:

I LOVE YOU, GOD OF THE NECRIS!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oops!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, a great skinpack :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by usahoppy
    Dude. You rock Flytag.

Thats all i can say. You rock
    What else can I say?:up: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This thread deserves a better rating!
    [/shameless bump]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    really wish they kept the headlight aspect on... cause I too, would have rather had them in their original colours.. but I guess it comes down to the fact that I would like this version to be well blended and integraded with UT2004, and no t/c would have a lot more negative feedback... so at least if you don't like it personally, you can always go into my texture files, and delete them as a personnal choice... better to have that choice then to totally ignore the fact that it exists, and make it impossible to use them in teams

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh man! i have extreme beef with those team colors! I must say, you created a well done necris pack but at the same time disgraced it greatly with the team colors! I wonder if FreekyBoy had the same hate i do for team colors since his pack didnt have any. Of course if you disable team corlors, alota people are gonna whine and complain cuz they love their team colors! They look pretty ugly in blue and red.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by OmegaZero
    Awesome work! Malise is my new favorite skin but they're all so good that could easily change based on my mood.
    I know what I said earlier but I MUST reply to this post ... my honor as an Anuban-Necrian enhanced Lord of Entropy has been challenged.

"Anyway All I can say is yeah the big guns are really cool what with their special Necrian armor but Malise is my new fav

I love her even more than the beautiful dark one herself ... Ravyn "

Malise is my girl, so back off lol ... I just cut Ravyn loose so have at her. But if I so much as catch you looking at my betrothed
    I will place a curse upon you :haha: :haha:

I love her and she loves me so there I had to kick some other pure blood Necris' butts. Like those big clowns who thought I was a pushover. I may be an Anuban but I have a serious thing for the Necris women. Maybe it's that genetic manipulation I went through a star's life cycle ago. But whatever ... I hear she is into some pretty kinky stuff if you catch my (x3) drift hah hah.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome work! Malise is my new favorite skin but they're all so good that could easily change based on my mood.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks guys!

I was actually wondering if you guys had any beef with the team colours btw. Any thoughts for improvements or something?
    these screenies are pretty crazy btw. I'm liking all these group shots that have been spurting up. very cool images i must say.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love this pack! I think the chick with the hat looks nice! Im a super duper big hater of team colors but this is too good too turn down! P.s. team colors=murderers-they kill great skins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X