Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NecrisSkinPack 2 - by Flytag (& the late FreekboyG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    Thank you SO much fly, these skins totally rock. In one night they became the most popular skins on the server

Thank you for all the hard work, I REALLY LOVE these skins!!
    Do you mean the servers you have listed in your sig? I've been looking for servers with cool custom skins and maps .

Comment

man those are great nate! I really love the last one!

Comment

by the way, whatever happened to Indigo Flux?

Comment

I never did say thank you for these awesome skins!! :up: ! I love them so much ... I told you guys I want to join the Necris clan

Man the huge ones are just RAW!! And they are deadly as hell ... I can't beat them at Inhuman and barely survive at Masterful and we know how I load up with the weapons and ammo and still they are devastating. Now these are some scary necris and what is sooo cool is that they are a different species than the ones before even though they have the same names so I just changed the names and now they have even more sinister twins to fend off for control of the Necrotic realm!

Only things were: I had to rename Marduk since I had Marduk from Klas ... no biggie there at all ... I just called him Massive Marduk.

And I couldn't get Malise in the game ... it crashed when I tried to load her up (if this has been discussed then ignore this ... I will take the time to read the whole thread if it is there).

Thanks again and sorry it took me a while to get backl to you. Peace as always and long live the Necris!!! I have them all now!!!

Comment

thanks for the support! big thanks for screenies, and anubanut2, as far as malise crashing, that was a bad version that you downloaded. The problem has been fixed, and is available at my site, or xmortalityx.com again... it should be fine on skincity, or anywhere else hopefully since that all came after i fixed them.

glad to see that you enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Flytag
              thanks for the support! big thanks for screenies, and anubanut2, as far as malise crashing, that was a bad version that you downloaded. The problem has been fixed, and is available at my site, or xmortalityx.com again... it should be fine on skincity, or anywhere else hopefully since that all came after i fixed them.

glad to see that you enjoy it
              Right on FlyTag ... hell yeah I enjoyed them ... but then I don't like how they man handle me ... thankfully I can edit their properties to even things up a bit lol :haha:

I know ... I'll never be able to play against you guys. Oh well ...

Great news about Malise!! Yay DLing that now and thanks again. Peace. Thanks for not making me go back through the entire thread ... I should though ... these models are worth that much at least and this is not even a long thread stupid me .:bulb:

**** see there it was on the first page :noob: ... luckily you will all be rid of me soon enough. Sorry for being a dumbass

Comment

Anuban = A noob Man! :haha: :haha:

Anyway All I can say is yeah the big guns are really cool what with their special Necrian armor but Malise is my new fav :heart:

I love her even more than the beautiful dark one herself ... Raven :heart: :heart:

**** they are gorgeous and seriusly cool babes but that cute hair style and beret just put Malise over the top. Thanks for giving me a new woman to dream about ... oh Malise I long for the sublime pleasure of your sadistic love :heart:

Peace.

Comment

These skins are absolutely awesome. I generally don't download skins because I usually find that quality of detail doesn't tend to hold up to that of the retail skins, but the Necris were my favorite in UT99, so I was curious and had to give them a try. I must say they're remarkably well done - every bit as good as retail skins.

Nice job!!

Comment

I do love using the Jug necris online, they look great :up:

Comment

I've been doing some thinking and THESE models out of all the ones I love have really gotten my creative juices flowing again.

I was wondering if it would be okay with the Necris Clan and all Necris skins/models creators if I wrote a series of Necris stories ... the collected works simply called the Necris Lore. I would like to use all the characters in my stories and have some clan war scenarios. I have a lot of ideas for a really great story ! So what do you guys think ... would that be okay with you? It's not for profit or anything but something to get me writing again and something I would love to share with a community of Necris lovers. Maybe you could all provide a little bit of input of how you would like to see your characters used. But I really already have a solid story in mind. All I needed was Malise and the new Loque. The two different Marduks will have interesting twists to what their story really is. And I have plans to use the Merc species Necris as special operatives ... well I don't want to give too much away. It's not going to be animated or anything ... just a straight written work of art (I hope)... so if you don't like to read much then this won't be for you.

Is this cool? This is just a story so I don't think I should make a thread. I just wanted input from people I considered cool and have respect for ... enough respect so that I won't use their characters in my story without their permission. Should I post this request on that other main Necris thread that is alive? Peace.

Comment

yay, a few minutes before i am off on my trip!

AnubanUT2, to quote specifically from the man himself, Gene Sprague, he once told me that "the necris are really just a bunch of goth characters to please more UT players out there."
                        so I would say that the company who created the necris would be the people to rightfully "ask" if you wanted to go ahead. The Necris clan, well, we're more of a "if you build it, we will come" sorta group. I'm sure just love anything necris. period.

good luck with creating a story. I'm glad some of my work has inspired you to get your juices flowing again. reminds me of how I started skinning in the first place

if you wish, feel free to update on this board... I think I might wait for the ECE version to see what these necris look like... I hope they're old school.

well, thanks for the input, and once I see these necris, maybe I'll continue to work on other characters. I guess I just need to wait to see their loque. I'm truly anticipating his accuracy and deadliness.

happy fragging

Comment

Originally posted by Flytag
                          yay, a few minutes before i am off on my trip!

AnubanUT2, to quote specifically from the man himself, Gene Sprague, he once told me that "the necris are really just a bunch of goth characters to please more UT players out there."
                          so I would say that the company who created the necris would be the people to rightfully "ask" if you wanted to go ahead. The Necris clan, well, we're more of a "if you build it, we will come" sorta group. I'm sure just love anything necris. period.

good luck with creating a story. I'm glad some of my work has inspired you to get your juices flowing again. reminds me of how I started skinning in the first place

if you wish, feel free to update on this board... I think I might wait for the ECE version to see what these necris look like... I hope they're old school.

well, thanks for the input, and once I see these necris, maybe I'll continue to work on other characters. I guess I just need to wait to see their loque. I'm truly anticipating his accuracy and deadliness.

happy fragging
                          Nah I don't need to ask them since this is not going to be for profit and I am only going to deal with a certain group of Necris all of which were created by THIS community. Just wanted to make sure no one in the clan would somehow take offense. But now I guess I will go for it. But it will take some time ... I want to do this right. Once I get rolling should I post chapters once I am done with each? Or should I wait until I am completely done and then share it with the Necris lovers? Peace.

Comment

.... Butter cant find words to express these skins:up:

Comment

Dude. You rock Flytag.

Thats all i can say. You rock

Comment

well, I guess I'd say there's no truly "official" necris storyline to these characters, but make it what YOU want. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few others who have something in mind as well. I guess the fan based is all we live on. gl

btw, I am back

Comment

Working...
                                X