Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NecrisSkinPack 2 - by Flytag (& the late FreekboyG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm drooling.... i love gothic stuff, A+.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    excellent job Warlocke - glad to see you got around to finishing the job... I think I had his model complete... I think all of them with 4CTF- it's just hard to find a place to upload the stuff. Anyways, you go ahead with the release.

Anyways, with the new release of _4teams.utx file addons, I think the problem has been solved

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You do great work Flytag.

CTF4 skins are a must! I can't play UT online anyway so the sad lack of servers for various mods is sort of a non-issue for me...
    I couldn't play CTF4 without necrisskinpack2 so...

The filesize shoots up pretty quickly when you add the extra two colors to something the size of THAT skinpack. Fortunately, the latest version of CTF4 lets you make a separate skinpack for the green and gold skins.

a lot of people expressed concern that this greatly increases the size of skin packages, and it's not fair to those who do not want to have green and gold versions. So as of version 1.0.1.0 there is a way to add green and gold skins in a separate package! Simply put the green and gold skins (with the _2 and _3 suffixes respectively) in a separate package named <YourPackageName>_4teams.utx. So if your skin package is named MyAwesomeSuperSkin.utx, then there should also be a new package named MyAwesomeSuperSkin_4teams.utx.
    Score!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Very nice?

Originally posted by Windex
    Are there any ctf4 servers?
    AFAIK there should be very few, but most are empty

*Remembers the Day that CTF4 came out*

:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice?

Thank you Evil, I will check these out. Flytag, my son is now 3 weeks old and cute as can be. I hope in the future to get some free time to maybe get back into playing again. Who knows, the only recent thing I have done relating to UT2004 was fixing the RX to work over network. But it still needs to be tested and such. Hope school is doing well for you, are there any ctf4 servers?

FrAgEd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I found them

Here are Highlight Players (Shoulder Lights) by porkmanii. :heart:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Edward, long time no see, it's Clayton a.k.a. Flytag

Hoping you've been doing fine. Haven't emailed you in a while but it's good to hear from you.

UT2004 does NOT offer an option to have the shoulderlights enabled - which is terribly sad, because that makes all skins have to go TC

There is a mutator for team colored headlights... I'll find it in a sec and post it here

**Can't find it here - email me at flytag@gmail.com and I can send you the files personally, but from the looks of it, I heard someone by the name of Porkmanii possibly made one...

as far as I believe also, CTF4 crew have headlights as an option for their modification

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Team Colors?

Hello everyone,

Does the game still support the team colored lights that appeared on the shoulders of the model?

}Ā»FrAgEdĀ«{

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah Riktar, I remember he said the headlights were reason enough to leave TC out... so I think I'm leaning in the direction for 4TC skins.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    *Raises hand in support for 4-Team colors :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dunno, considering the lack of headlights in UT2k4 I think Gene would have been okay with it too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my idea was that I'm in complete support of 4TC to support the mod community. I was all about 4 teams back in UT99 days... and necris of course... just about anything to bring back those days. So if I do it, I will go all the way to be respectful of the community and their hard work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't know about CTF4 support, but Teamskins are must imho.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Flytag
    not quite sure. I would like to do so, but I really feel the influence of Gene to an extent that I shouldn't... if I was going to, I don't think it would be a drastic change... perhaps just a slight hint of colour. ... Or maybe I should add Team colour support.... that's where you guys come in... I know people might play this online - and TC is the way to go for that. I want people to enjoy this skin to it's fullest. Should I do it?
    Well, personally i really would love to see a necris in green suit try to pick my head off with a Lightning gun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not quite sure. I would like to do so, but I really feel the influence of Gene to an extent that I shouldn't... if I was going to, I don't think it would be a drastic change... perhaps just a slight hint of colour. ... Or maybe I should add Team colour support.... that's where you guys come in... I know people might play this online - and TC is the way to go for that. I want people to enjoy this skin to it's fullest. Should I do it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X