Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NecrisSkinPack 2 - by Flytag (& the late FreekboyG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uber work!

man ive been waiting for this, great work flytag, i love the look of the teamskins and will be using these skins on servers for good
    /me downloads

Comment

Iceboy2003, these are everything the necrotic forge offers and more, so I would erase the old files if I were you.

FrAgEd, glad to see you could find your way here, and a big thanks for this guy for the upload of the final version of the file.

BIC, I know, I downloaded it to see that nathjan was right. opening the manifest files, told me everything that seemed to relate to the u4mod file (the logo icon and info that I've placed in there myself)

i love hearing the positive feedback and even constructive criticism from you guys. trust me, when someone said that 'they've been waiting for this', all i have to say to that is, so have I.

seems everything about that bad file is going to be corrected. got an email from SaD over at skincity, stating that he cleared it up and is gonna upload the good one off of the xmortalityx server.

and my pm box is cleared. so feel free to harass me there with your hate mail.

Comment

Very nice Necris set, I especially like the Jugg Necris, he has an overall omnious ad strong feel that is great.

Comment

I see that Beyond Unreal deleted the "dirty" file off their database, i also got a email from FileFront telling me that they removed the one that i had uploaded when you released NSP2 in the beta section.

Comment

Very nice job :up:

Comment

If you put it in rar form make a link to winrar or un-raring program. Took me a while to find winrar.

Comment

holy!

winrar always at www.rarlabs.com

*gR*

Comment

Beyond Unreal has uploaded the original file, http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...sskinpack2.zip but the only mirrors that work at the moment are the FileFront and Factory Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Flytag
                    Iceboy2003, these are everything the necrotic forge offers and more, so I would erase the old files if I were you.
                    Okie doke,

That's all I wanted to know. Installing on my server now.

Comment

These skins look great.

Quick Q though....

Do skins work like they dd back in UT, i.e. the server has to have the skins installed for me to be able to see other people with them, or does the fact that I have them installed mean I can see any other people using them on any other server?

RM

Comment

If you install them you can see them, regardless if the server has them installed yes or no.
                        The .u files are there so server admins can 'push' these skins to every client that connects to the server, so everybody sees the skins.

Comment

C'est magnifique!

Comment

Good ol' BIC. Always, the help that he is.

fortunately if you hadn't noticed, the malise thing is obviously fixed. I forgot to tell you what I did. Unfortunate as it is, I basically had to cut out a certain area of the bio, and narrowed it down to the 'hand-puppet' sentence to make it work. I just took out that line and it was fine. However I wasn't due to the length, since I already had player descriptions that exceeded that one to begin with. I'm assuming somewhere in that hand-puppet sentence, there might have been an invalid character.... and I checked the dashes..... I dunno myself, but hey, it works now, so I'm glad Thanks for the assist though.

Comment

Yeah I figured you fixed/worked around it.
                              Still it's very odd since there were no special characters in that bio except for the dashes.
                              Remember I pasted my version and that worked fine, had the hand-puppet thing in it too...very odd indeed.

Comment

yeah, we searched through that upl like hawks. I dunno... and when I checked the length, it wasn't as long as some of the others (the storys already set for the necrotic forge teams were mostly larger)... well, I'm glad that it is said and done

Comment

Working...
                                X