No announcement yet.

Agent Smith with Teamskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because i cant pm/e-mail you, can i use your skin and model for a single player campain im making? i will add your name to the growing list of supporters

Comment

Originally posted by the last post in this topic

03-13-2005, 10:35 AM
      ....thats all I'm gonna say.

Comment

1=its the best thing i found for what i needed
        2=its a final verson
        3=i found it on a search

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge-David View Post
          1=its the best thing i found for what i needed
          2=its a final verson
          3=i found it on a search
          Thanks Sarge-David

Had you not resurrected this thread, I probably would not have found this awesome character. Man I haven't had such a laugh playing this game for some time. This puts to rest for me any doubts about introducing characters outside the UT franchise to the game.

Don't sweat A-Spec's comment, he's just poking fun at you for asking permission in such an old thread.

Comment

anyway i got it all set up for me...

lalala

Comment

Hee hee, hey Sarge, fancy spotting you here..

I just resurrected the thread to ask permission myself to use the Smith model for my own single player campaign (Use of Weapons 2, link in sig).

I don't actually intend to use him as Agent Smith, but his model and UV-mapping is perfect for one of my characters, the mobster Karlito K'Pwn and his hench-goons, using custom skins.

Normally I would either send a PM/email, but the OP has disabled both, so if you spot this, please do let me know by email, PM or even just responding here if you have any problem with me using your model.
              O/c I always do give full credit for any & all content used that's created by others.
              Hope to hear from ya soon matie.

Comment

Actually Jim, the OP is an old login from the Atari forums. The 'legacy-' prefix means the OP hasn't re-regged here

Comment

******! You're right, aren't you - gah I shoulda' known, I was a legacy too. :/
                  Hopefully YourMaster just registered under a new name and will spot this bumpage.

All I want is permission to use the Smith model as stationary decoration (osmt features a "carcass" actor, familiar to Unreal and UT99 mappers whih extends from Deco) in a cutscene - I know 2K4 is coming to the end of it's life, so it *shouldn't* really be a problem, but I would feel more comfortable with explicit permission from the creator to use it.

Of the few assets I've used that are created by other people, I have written permission to use all of them, and I'd rather not break that record if possible...

These are *very* WIP pics, but just to give an idea of what I'm talking about;
                  Karlito K'Pwn & Goon

[shot]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v108/BigJim/Goon-WIP1.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/BigJim/Karlito-and-GoonWIP1.jpg[/shot]

Cigar & fedora optional..

Comment

Working...
                  X