• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent Smith with Teamskins

Name:Agent Smith with Teamskins
    Version:1
    Compatibility:Unreal Tournament 2004
    Description:Agent Smith from the matrix.
    Comments:Just unzip to your ut2004 folder and your done.
    Screenshot:Gone
    Credits:
    John Turner for making almost everything.
    Brian Mc Glin for converting that model to Ut2004
    And myself for the teamskins
    Homepage: no homepage
    Download: Click Here
    Direct download: Here or here

The red teamskin looks fine, but the blue one should have a lower color saturation and a lighter shade.

EDIT: Something more like this.

Comment

Cant download it now, but I will at night. Is it just the teamskins or the entire model as well. Will it replace the existing one?

BTW, Good work! :up:

Comment

I made my own Smith teamskins.

Take a look:

Comment

It is the entire Model. This one replaces the original one.

Personaly I liked this colour.

Comment

Good Stuff - Thanx.

Smithy is one of my favourite models and I use him in all my games. :up:

He might just be a little bit easier to spot in dark maps now - hehe.

Comment

Nice work! Way to go, buddy!

Comment

wont download....any mirrors? or someplace that actaully works?

Comment

Check http://skincity.beyondunreal.com (maybe, iam not sure)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrufdog
                    wont download....any mirrors? or someplace that actaully works?
                    I've uploaded to some space. May be useful for anyone else who is having problems getting it. I wouldn't like to see anyone miss out on this great Model. Hope you don't mind YourMaster, if so lemme know and I'll remove it. I'll leave it there for a few weeks if it's no problem.

Get it from H E R E - 2.3 MB [ newer non-conflicting version - added 25-08-2004 ]

Comment

Did u ask John Turner (the original maker of the model) before making it overwrite the original file? If you didn't, it should never overwrite his file, also, this is gonna make version conflicts with those who have not downloaded the unteamskinned model. I know you're intentions were good, but u should have atleast renamed the file to it's called "Agent Smith TC" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ::GiBlitZ::
                        I've uploaded to some space. May be useful for anyone else who is having problems getting it. I wouldn't like to see anyone miss out on this great Model. Hope you don't mind YourMaster, if so lemme know and I'll remove it. I'll leave it there for a few weeks if it's no problem.

Get it from H E R E - 2.3 MB
                        No problem. Thanks.
                        Originally posted by DarKGamer
                        Did u ask John Turner (the original maker of the model) before making it overwrite the original file? If you didn't, it should never overwrite his file, also, this is gonna make version conflicts with those who have not downloaded the unteamskinned model. I know you're intentions were good, but u should have atleast renamed the file to it's called "Agent Smith TC" or something.
                        I did ask him, but he never emailed me back. However, on his webpage he published the sourcefiles for people to make changes.
                        I never realized that this would overwrite his file.

edit: Hower, there will be no conflicts with those who have not downloaded the unteamskinned version. You don't need Turners version for this model to work.

Comment

Dude good job :up:

Comment

Sorry to say, but I've already had a version conflict. I went to a server that I knew had Turner's Smith Skin with this installed and I got "Error Connecting to server-- File does not match UT2004/System/Smith.upl" I retried and I got screwed again, then I reinstalled the original version and I had no problems. I also knew you didn't need to have the original model for this to work, but those WITH this model can't connect to servers with the old version and vice-versa.

Comment

if you need any help with this problem I too experienced, I can contact him for you via other means. Him and I were once very close. Just pm me.

Comment

Working...
                              X