MOHAA Voice Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOHAA Voice Packs

Heres all my voicepacks i made by using the U2K4 Voice Packager. I got these sounds from Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. I edited the wave files to make them sound like theyre using communicators like UT. The cool thing about MOHAA is that there was a line to replace alsmot every UT04 line. Ex. i replaced, "I need some backup" with "Taking fire need some help" And "Im on your team, you idiot" with "That guy is gonna kill us all". You get the point. This includes 5 different voice packs. ENJOY! (or else.....:bulb: ) You can get it here.....http://ut.filefront.com/file/MOHAA_VoicePacks;28464 Go ahead and email me if you want at: Malfius@msn.com IMPORTANT: YOU MIGHT HAVE TO ADD .ZIP AT THE END OF THE FILE IF IT DOESNT HAVE IT.

I will support this as I tire of the stock voices TBH. And I love the MOHAA series, the voice acting is great too.

Some might say that it is using commercial content inapproriately but im not that ****.

Im off to install this, sounds good....get it? Never mind

Comment

pffft - 3 download mirrors and they all failed for me.

Dunno what the problem is but it is enough to **** me off. Pity, coz I'd like to try your voicepacks, but I won't tolerate the bull**** runarounds I get with mirrors.

Comment

I downloaded it, after the obligatory runaround and I am at a loss as to how to fire it up mate. Is it a mutator?

Comment

Originally posted by ::GiBlitZ::
          pffft - 3 download mirrors and they all failed for me.

Dunno what the problem is but it is enough to **** me off. Pity, coz I'd like to try your voicepacks, but I won't tolerate the bull**** runarounds I get with mirrors.
          None of the mirrors work for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv34ine
            I downloaded it, after the obligatory runaround and I am at a loss as to how to fire it up mate. Is it a mutator?
            Downloaded from FileFront no problem. The MOHAA_VoicePack_ReadMe.txt file included in the ZIP describes the installation, pretty standard really.

Comment

The mirrors didnt work? Very odd indeed. FileFront should work! To use the voices, just put the files in the system folder then go to PLAYER tab in settings. Then select the voice. Oh and you might have to add .zip at the end of the file if it doesnt have it. Hopefully it works for you all! :bulb:

Comment

Got it now, my firewall was blocking the mirrors. The volume's a bit quiet though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gothic Knight
                  The mirrors didnt work? Very odd indeed. FileFront should work! To use the voices, just put the files in the system folder then go to PLAYER tab in settings. Then select the voice. Oh and you might have to add .zip at the end of the file if it doesnt have it. Hopefully it works for you all! :bulb:

Cheers mate:up:

Comment

How odd! I was battling with myself cuz the volume. I was like "No its too loud!" "AHH NO! TURN IT DOWN!!" So i decided to put it how it is now. I just thought UTs defualt volume was alittle loud. I think i might release another version with more taunts and stuff and that volume fix. My main purpose in this was to replace in my opinion, what i call: the worst voice acting i ever heard!!! Seriously, that UT04 voice is too bad for such good game sound. The original was super cool! So i made this, i was gonna have it for myself but after all that work, (the horrible hours of editing every sound ) i decided to release the hounds! I just thought some people out there might like it. I hope you guys do. Im kinda a semi-perfectionist so with me, the smallest things could bother. Im still hoping for someone to make the original UT hud, now that would be nice!!!

Comment

Great Voices

This voice pack is great!
                      There are so many voice packs that are junk. The commands seem to have nothing to do with the situation. Not here, this voice pack is a keeper.
                      Does anyone really play as Donald Duck for longer than 10 minutes?
                      I admit that I like the realistic models/skins and voice packs rather than looking like Homer Simon and sounding like Jim Carrey.
                      I use these voice packs with the Remote Trooper models/skins for a very realistic UT experience.
                      Great job Gothic Knight!!

Comment

The sounds are definitely too quiet. Bump them up by about 6db or maybe a little more and I'd consider them a keeper How Epic b0rked the sound so badly I don't know, but having to increase the volume until the sounds are literally off the waveform is just dumb

Comment

Working...
                        X