Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-1on1-Phoenix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-1on1-Phoenix

Name: DM-1on1-Phoenix
    Version: 1.00
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description:
    -> Set on a space station deep in a nebula near a warp gate (I know! )
    -> 2 levels, thousands of possibilities...
    -> Designed for 1on1 play
    Comments: Please, let me know what you think
    Screenshot:

Credits: Dace
    Homepage: DaceMaps
    Download: http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=6339

From the screens only id say its a little dark, but im gonnd download now and check it out

Edit: nevermind

Comment

Nice map, I enjoyed it, some things that I noticed though, it's a bit nit-picky though :

-You can see through the shock weapon base when on the bottom floor looking up.
      -Where the vials are (in your first shot infact) maybe do some collision between the lights as to not get caught.
      -Maybe two rockets and flaks is quite a bit for a 1on1, it seemed okay with bots, but that's bots, heh.
      -Bots sometimes stop on the lift waiting for it to go up and do nothing until you go near them.

I think that's about it, like I said it's nit-picking, good work though.

Comment

Okay just played the map and must say excellent map, very good flow(except for the two elevators)
        here are some points:

Lightning is overal good, although there are some places where it is quite dark.
        Placement of the super shield is well placed about in the center
        i really liked the skybox(you made the spaceship?)

if you ever make a v2 you should think about extending the upper part.

Overall its a really nice map i would rate this 8/10; good job

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated

-You can see through the shock weapon base when on the bottom floor looking up.
          - Woops

-Bots sometimes stop on the lift waiting for it to go up and do nothing until you go near them.
          - Tried to fix this before - only solutions I can think of are to either make the lift crush the bot, or to change the area around the lift so that they don't get stuck. I don't really want to do either of those, so stuck with that for now

really liked the skybox(you made the spaceship?)
          - No, it's the Phoenix bomber (used by the target painter)

if you ever make a v2 you should think about extending the upper part.
          - Nice idea, I may just do that...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X