Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Stitch VoicePack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch VoicePack

Name: Stitch VoicePack
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: From the Disney movie Lilo & Stitch comes Experiment 626, aka Stitch. This time, he takes a back seat to the destruction and lends his trash talk talents to you as you frag your enemies.

My only G rated voicepack to date.

Comments: Thanks Paul Catalano, your Voice Packager kicks ass! Can't wait for the Announcer Voice Packager!
    Screenshot:
    Credits: Oreo (myself), Paul Catalano for his Voice Packager, and Chris Sanders for creating the character and doing the voice work for it.
    Download: http://www.levels4you.com/review.l4y?file=9974

Ohana means... (you know the rest).

My friend made me watch that movie waay too many times (she just loved it), with the inevitable effect that I fell in love with the characters in it.

*lost in nostalgia*
    *grins*
    *downloads*

Comment

Yay !

OHANA = Family
      MAHALO = thank you
      this pack so cute !
      Mahao :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by ElementFire
        Ohana means... (you know the rest).

My friend made me watch that movie waay too many times (she just loved it), with the inevitable effect that I fell in love with the characters in it.

*lost in nostalgia*
        *grins*
        *downloads*
        Same. My gay friend made me watch it. Stitch is badass. I just couldn't get many quotes, cause most of the good stuff is on the TV series. If those episodes come out on DVD, then I will update the Voice Pack.

I didn't put an Ohana quote in, just cause it wouldn't fit into a category.

Comment

Sweeeeeet - this'll go nicely with my fluffy Stitch that sits on top of my monitor studying the death and destruction from my Unreal sessions!

Comment

Re: Stitch VoicePack

Comments: Thanks Paul Catalano, your Voice Packager kicks ass! Can't wait for the Announcer Voice Packager!
            Nice job, Oreo. You know I only wrote VP so I could reap the benefit of other people making cool voice packs, don't you?

Comment

Yes, you've said the same kind of thing in the past seven threads that you bumped. Dont get me wrong i love the utility, just saying go easy on the threads & be careful some guy bumped several vehicle threads all at once last week, and got banned for his trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by PacMaan2004
                Yes, you've said the same kind of thing in the past seven threads that you bumped. Dont get me wrong i love the utility, just saying go easy on the threads & be careful some guy bumped several vehicle threads all at once last week, and got banned for his trouble!
                Well, I thought it would be rude not to post anything since he bothered to thank me by name. I figured it would be only polite to check out his stuff and give him a little props. Plus, we've exchanged a few messages so I was checking up to see what he was working on. Yes, I posted several times yesterday and was a little repetitive--what can I say, it was after a long day of work and my creativity was tapped, so I probably came off sounding like a broken record to anyone who saw all of my posts. On most days I'm lucky to be able to put 5 words together into an intelligible sentence.

Comment

Working link for this VP:
                  http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=1228

Comment

Working...
                  X