• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlock Vehicles - plus power turrets [Works with EC][04]

Name: Unlock Vehicles
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Homepage and Download: http://games.discoverthat.co.uk/

Description:
    This unlocks all the vehicles in Onslaught (and other) games so any team can drive any other teams vehicles.

There are several other Unlock vehicle mutators available, people have been using this one because it includes a configurable option to Power all the turrets.

This mutator has been in use for some time but I have just optimised the code slightly and fixed a minor problem with the vehicle team numbers.

Hey cool! A mutator to fix all those other mutators/gametypes that didnt get it right!

Comment

This works with the EC Vehicles

Tested with the Bonus pack and extra vehicles and no changes were needed to the latest version for it to work with the new Editors Choice bonus pack vehicles.

Comment

Re: This works with the EC Vehicles

Originally posted by JCBDigger
        Tested with the Bonus pack and extra vehicles and no changes were needed to the latest version for it to work with the new Editors Choice bonus pack vehicles.
        Thank you for this. Peace.

Comment

I like this.

There is nothing like having an enemy player come into your base and "work" you over with your own turret!!!

:up:

Comment

God did we ever need that turret thing. THANK YOU. *downloads immediately*

Comment

Originally posted by toast
              I like this.

There is nothing like having an enemy player come into your base and "work" you over with your own turret!!!

:up:
              Sounds like XMP to me.... man, I loved that.

Comment

Thanks for the mutator JCBDigger :up:

Just what evereyones looking for

Comment

I don't think it works with custom vehicles. As you know if you are on blue and summon a vehicle, it is locked. If you are on Red, it is usable.

Well I was using this mutator and was on Blue and summoned a vehicle, and it was locked.

This has to be fixed. In the mean time I have to go back to using the other mutator I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemephosis
                    I don't think it works with custom vehicles. As you know if you are on blue and summon a vehicle, it is locked. If you are on Red, it is usable.

Well I was using this mutator and was on Blue and summoned a vehicle, and it was locked.

This has to be fixed. In the mean time I have to go back to using the other mutator I had.
                    Further to my reply to your Private Message.

The summon command is a debug function not a normal part of the game play, so I don't think it will affect too many people.

Try using my Content Mania mutator if you want to modify maps to add custom vehicles. I think you'll find it better than simply using the summon command over and over again.

I prefer to use a built in event rather than using a timer which runs unnecessarily and slightly slows down the game. The disadvantage in this case, perhaps, is none of the events I have used get triggered by a summon command. I am sure I can find a fix when I get back to my PC.

EDIT: I have tried and tried and I can't get it to fail. It must be a problem with specific custom vehicles.

Comment

EDIT: NOW I see the thing on your site. Nvr mnd.

Comment

Um, I already asked, but maybe I'll ask again?

How can I get the vehicles on the red base to be only used by blue team, and vice versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticklemonster
                          Um, I already asked, but maybe I'll ask again?

How can I get the vehicles on the red base to be only used by blue team, and vice versa?
                          Sorry, you can't with this mutator.

I have another mutator called Content Mania. It's a lot more complicated but can do something like what you want with a bit of effort.

Comment

Need Help!

How Do I add the mod to my game?

Comment

This mod seems a little rigged. <.<

I mean, unlocks EVERYTHING?
                              Too easy!

How about all vehicles are locked but players are able to unlock enemy vehicles, just takes a little time. 5-10 seconds, tops to break the lock and hot-wire the vehicle.

Comment

Working...
                              X