Muralis 1.05 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Also, can the animations be used in a matinee? If so, someone can finally make that Neo-Smith Final Fight scene in a UT matinee.
    Hell Yeah!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Invalid CD-key? Reinstall UT over itself and repatch it. This looks like a great mod, does it support the default UT player-models? Also, can the animations be used in a matinee? If so, someone can finally make that Neo-Smith Final Fight scene in a UT matinee.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I keep getting a invalid CD key message every time I try to activate it.

Any Ideas???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks sweet. ill dl this in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you are welcome !

Originally posted by Myk Sanders
    Awesome screen shots, I especially like the map of the downtown-ish area. Is that your map?

We're still working toward a better release, we'll definitely update this thread when we do. Thanks for the support guys!
    I can list up for you what map is good and much your nice mod :heart:
    I trying to test and play so many other maps right now :heart:
    I hope next update make Mutator menu & Short cut Bat too :up:
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: thanks info

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
    you helping me info of map thank you also sorry about PM now your inbox is full
    click email me maybe or if you look at pcgamemods my email is there. Wanted to talk about this mod too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks info

Originally posted by Sinnthetika
    those city ones are from a 2003 map 2019 based on Bladerunner, angelheart made it. That map works good with this mod though, actually a few of his maps I tried with this did.
    you helping me info of map thank you also sorry about PM now your inbox is full

Leave a comment:

• replied
    those city ones are from a 2003 map 2019 based on Bladerunner, angelheart made it. That map works good with this mod though, actually a few of his maps I tried with this did.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome screen shots, I especially like the map of the downtown-ish area. Is that your map?

We're still working toward a better release, we'll definitely update this thread when we do. Thanks for the support guys!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    feel like watching "Kung fu Movie"

I was just watching Bot's fight but still so fun !
    Bot fight really good
    "Kick your ***!"

:heart: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hard to play, can't say I really got into it. Interesting concept however...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try try very fun game !!! this is totally not like UT2004
    I really hope and wish you guys add "Light Saber" too and I want do Saber Duel ! please add light saber too
    thank you :heart: :up:
    http://www.pcgamemods.com/8324/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't try it, nobody plays.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This could be kinda cool in onslaught. Make the only weapon the link gun, and resulting combat would be hand to hand, or vehicular.

Same thing with attacking the power core.. it could only be attacked by vehicles.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah one of the devs was helping me out as well

cool mod

Leave a comment:

Working...
X