• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muralis 1.05 Released

Name: Muralis
    Version: 1.05
    Compatibility: 3236 UT2004
    Description:
    Muralis is the ultimate multiplayer hand-to-hand combat experience. With Muralis's "Open Combo Engine", players may perform hand-to-hand, melee and some ranged attacks in any combination they choose. Select from one of four characters in death match or team death match settings and rough up your opponents a bit.

Other features include:
    • - Over 100 animations per character
      - Single and dual melee weapons
      - Projectile attacks
      - Supermoves & In-air combos
      - Rewards for long combo hits
      - Evasive moves
      - Hit Effects (stuns, staggers, launchers, and knockdowns)

Comments:
    New features for 1.05:
    • - Added Verde, a short combat robot used by the Alien overlords for shock-troop operations.
      - Added two new Muralis specific maps: DM-ElectreFlex and DM-TransportGideon.
      - Added the Death Match game type.
      - Characters now have specific animations for blocking incoming attacks and reacting to certain hits.
      - Each character has at least one projectile attack when they have their melee weapon equipped.
      - Added power gauntlets to Flax.

A complete feature/alteration/fix list can be found under UT2004/Muralis/Help/readme.txt.

Homepage: Ascension Games
    Download:
    Updated mirror list at Ascension Games

Screenshots:

hmmm I have some content you guys might be interested in, you should contact me if curious..

Comment

Sent you a PM, talk to you soon.

<plug>
      BTW, Muralis is pretty fun to play...I'm biased but what do you expect? if you hop onto the official server, there are always a dev or two to play, and we're always giving out the best combo's and tactics to use.

</plug>

Comment

yeah one of the devs was helping me out as well

cool mod

Comment

This could be kinda cool in onslaught. Make the only weapon the link gun, and resulting combat would be hand to hand, or vehicular.

Same thing with attacking the power core.. it could only be attacked by vehicles.

Comment

Can't try it, nobody plays.

Comment

it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try try very fun game !!! this is totally not like UT2004
              I really hope and wish you guys add "Light Saber" too and I want do Saber Duel ! please add light saber too
              thank you :heart: :up:
              http://www.pcgamemods.com/8324/

Comment

Hard to play, can't say I really got into it. Interesting concept however...

Comment

feel like watching &quot;Kung fu Movie&quot;

I was just watching Bot's fight but still so fun !
                  Bot fight really good
                  "Kick your ***!"

:heart: :up:

Comment

Awesome screen shots, I especially like the map of the downtown-ish area. Is that your map?

We're still working toward a better release, we'll definitely update this thread when we do. Thanks for the support guys!

Comment

those city ones are from a 2003 map 2019 based on Bladerunner, angelheart made it. That map works good with this mod though, actually a few of his maps I tried with this did.

Comment

thanks info

Originally posted by Sinnthetika
                        those city ones are from a 2003 map 2019 based on Bladerunner, angelheart made it. That map works good with this mod though, actually a few of his maps I tried with this did.
                        you helping me info of map thank you also sorry about PM now your inbox is full

Comment

Re: thanks info

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
                          you helping me info of map thank you also sorry about PM now your inbox is full
                          click email me maybe or if you look at pcgamemods my email is there. Wanted to talk about this mod too.

Comment

you are welcome !

Originally posted by Myk Sanders
                            Awesome screen shots, I especially like the map of the downtown-ish area. Is that your map?

We're still working toward a better release, we'll definitely update this thread when we do. Thanks for the support guys!
                            I can list up for you what map is good and much your nice mod :heart:
                            I trying to test and play so many other maps right now :heart:
                            I hope next update make Mutator menu & Short cut Bat too :up:
                            thanks

Comment

looks sweet. ill dl this in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X