Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mapping gig AAA title

Hey there,
    if you are a mapper / level deisnger with serious experience on the unreal engine and want to work on a AAA title, then I may have a gig for you.

Must have made at least 4 maps using Unreal 2003 and up, must have a working knowledge of single player map making, using cinematics, using scripting, using triggers and AI path points as well.

I need top guys / gals for this and you MUST be willing and able to relocate for 5 months.

We will pay for airfare and lodging...and pay you a nice salary to boot.

Email me if you are interested.

dmartinetti@majescosales.com

Where is it located, and why MUST we have 4 maps?

Comment

Mid USA

A minimum of 4 maps completed so we can check your work on various map styles...I don't want any rookies as this is a AAA product and I cannot waste my time weeding thru newbie maps that are not up to AAA calibur

Comment

This section is for FULL RELEASES, not RECRUITS!

Closing on the way...

Comment

I imagine now you're just going to be getting 4 times as many newbie maps.

Comment

Originally posted by d-7
            This section is for FULL RELEASES, not RECRUITS!

Closing on the way...
            Well, it does come complete with a 'recruit' icon, and there isn't a dedicated recruitment forum.

Comment

This is a great opportunity for anybody looking to get some professional experience under their belt, including working for what sounds like a killer company.

*waits on phone call*

Comment

hm

darn..i'm mapping for the wrong game! i see alot of recruiting posts pop up...i wonder what kind of games these are being developed.

Comment

I like the idea of people from the community being hired just as much as the next person, but there should be templates for job offers just as there are for mods positions.

Does this company have a website so we can find out more? Does it even have a name? Or do you just want everyone to refer to it as "that AAA title!"?

Comment

goto www.majescogames.com and check out the current game projects. This is an Unreal Engine based position based on what Dean has said, so a little research and you probably can find the game

Hint.. Its on the front page

Comment

Well if you all want to sign an NDA I can surely let you know.

Otherwise i'd follow the advice of the post above

Comment

its great to see the unreal community being publicy tapped for talent here by professional projects :up: hope to see more of that in all areas of development (like audio ) in the future!

Comment

Working...
                        X