No announcement yet.

Unreal2Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Wow .. you've got alot of toys!!

Originally posted by Carbs
    Don't have those. I played UT Weaponlord and hated it, don't feel obligated to try the new one. I'll look up this "Valley" map though.

I have everything else you said and a lot more, though.
    Share the wealth my friend ... if you have all the great stuff like me then I would like to know what I may have missed and I if you don't have something that is good I can let you know. Finally someone who may have more stuff than me. And the new weaponlord rocks my friend! They have some incredibly deadly weapons that take real skill to master. I'm also taking it you have Unreal4Ever? So do you lurk around these forums in between games (and bathroom brreaks) and grab the lastest stuff, Beta or not (great way to stay one step ahead eh?)? Anyway PM me with stuff you think a fellow fanatic might want ... even models ... I'd like to think I was the king of all models but you may have one I don't. Peace .

Comment

Re: Unreal2Soldiers

Originally posted by The[EVILENGINE]
      Name:Unreal2Soldiers
      Download:
      Version:1.0
      Description:Unreal2Soldiers for Ut2004
      Download: http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...&id=4433&dl=dd
      If you already downloaded the pack before July 12 2004 7PM PST, get this http://www.geocities.com/evilengine_...oldiersUPL.zip
      This will fix your ragdoll bugs.

Again, people should know that the incredible artists, and modelers at LEGEND and ATARI created these guys. They deserve all the credits, thanks and appreciation for bringing them to the Unreal universe.
      What mutator(s) did you use to get those weapons?

Comment

Re: Re: Unreal2Soldiers

Originally posted by lunatix
        What mutator(s) did you use to get those weapons?
        I believe they were EE's U2Skaarj weapons. At least that's what they look like. Peace .

Comment

EE,

The updated UPL fille link in the first post is broken.

Comment

you can download all new version

Originally posted by Iceboy2003
            EE,

The updated UPL fille link in the first post is broken.
            Download: link is working :heart:

Comment

Re: you can download all new version

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
              Download: link is working :heart:
              Nope.

At 6:06 AM EDT "This page is not available."

Comment

Re: Re: you can download all new version

Originally posted by DoctorB
                Nope.

At 6:06 AM EDT "This page is not available."
                are you sure ??
                first page first EE's post
                Download Link
                is really really working !!!

here is othere link for you too
                http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4433

Comment

A ut4mod package of the files would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by SB]ShadowDrone
                    the last time we(XMP community) checked, the moddeler coulnd reveal the model assets or how to convert them because ATARI didnt let him do it.
                    Yeah, but that isn't Atari's call...

Someone from Epic said that using the assets from other Unreal series games (PC only I believe) in UT2004 mods is ok.

Its somewhere in the Free-Monkey UTXMP announcement thread in Gen. Discussion.

(EE, if this is why you didn't get any other models from U2, you should do it anyways. Where's my Liandri Angels?)

Comment

someone convert the whole of u2 to ut2004 and make it co-op, thx :P

Comment

I've got everything working with the online-problems and stuff..
                        I'm very happy now!! :up:

Because i'm a naming-niggler, i renamed them all. The Skaarj too btw. That makes it complete.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: you can download all new version

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
                          are you sure ??
                          first page first EE's post
                          Download Link
                          is really really working !!!

here is othere link for you too
                          http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4433
                          Buffy, the link that was broken was the geocites link to the corrected upl file. I see that it is not needed now that the package has been updated on HQ. Thanx.

Comment

UT2k4 v3236 refuses to show the characters in the options->player screen.
                            I don't see them in the game either (it defaults to the standard UT2k4 soldier-model).

It's weird considering that the files and textures are correct.
                            Perhaps there's a hidden dependency on the USkaarj2-modelpack ???

// -- edit --
                            **** ... I found the bug ... and it's my own installer that caused it.
                            Apparently the dependency on the staticmeshes used was enough for UT2k4 to think the models couldn't be displayed at all.

I guess I need to fix that bit in my botmanager ...
                            /me patch now ...

btw :
                            there are no fallback-textures defined for the shaders/finalblends.
                            As a result some cards may have problems with these models/skins.

Comment

Seems that, at least on my system, the models that look like Dalton from U2 don't want to ragdoll at all. You kill them and they (or what's left of them) freeze in place.

Also, my other big issue is with the structuring of the skins. Is it really necessary to have seperate characters for the red/blue variants of all of these skins? Can't they be condensed down to having a base skin with red/blue teamskins (which can be changed to red/blue in non-team gametypes at the whim of the player)? Probably just a nitpick on my part, but it bothers me, I dunno why.

The custom gibs and such are awesome. I love watching these guys go boom from a flak shell...

All in all, excellent job!

Comment

buffy why don't you take this one. It's right up your alley.

Comment

Working...
                                X