Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Iceboy2003
    This has been addressed several times before. If I recall correctly the models that are used are originally static meshes in Unreal 2. All the game models that aren't converted are stored as GOLEM meshes (Legend's custom modeling system for Unreal 2), which isn't compatible with UT200X.

Someone made a Blender script to convert (or at least) extract the GOLEM meshes into something more useful, and posted a screenshot of a Heavy Liandri Angel running around in UT2004, but nothing else has been done since then, which is a shame.

If anyone would be interested in working on getting the GOLEM models converted, I'd be willing to help out, but I have zilch in modeling experience so I have no idea on where to start with such a project.

As for the small weapons option... i think that's there for anyone running below 1024x768, as the weapon mesh default size in first person is wicked huge and takes up quite a bit of room at that low a res.
    Whoa I never knew someone achieved that yet. Its not like I tried either, as Epic and Legend never responded to my emails concerning releasing the source code for Golem. Even the guy running the Golem university site who said this is possible to create plugins never helped me either. If you can get me in contact with this person maybe we can work on getting these missing models working in an expansion pack.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SDVenom
    EvilEngine can you add to U2Skaarjs models of SkaarjMedium and SkaarjHeavy?
    This has been addressed several times before. If I recall correctly the models that are used are originally static meshes in Unreal 2. All the game models that aren't converted are stored as GOLEM meshes (Legend's custom modeling system for Unreal 2), which isn't compatible with UT200X.

Someone made a Blender script to convert (or at least) extract the GOLEM meshes into something more useful, and posted a screenshot of a Heavy Liandri Angel running around in UT2004, but nothing else has been done since then, which is a shame.

If anyone would be interested in working on getting the GOLEM models converted, I'd be willing to help out, but I have zilch in modeling experience so I have no idea on where to start with such a project.

As for the small weapons option... i think that's there for anyone running below 1024x768, as the weapon mesh default size in first person is wicked huge and takes up quite a bit of room at that low a res.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EvilEngine can you add to U2Skaarjs models of SkaarjMedium and SkaarjHeavy?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it working for me ..

Originally posted by rimmy
    Doesn't look like either link is working...?
    go here and click or right click and save target
    http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4433
    [ Direct Download ]

Mr. uglyPants
    yes both working for me

EvilEngine I cant wait new Storm Troopers Rifle !!! :cry: :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Doesn't look like either link is working...?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Michael65
    the u2 soldier models look good, but i cant find a link to download it
    http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pa...n=file&id=4433

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the u2 soldier models look good, but i cant find a link to download it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll try changing the weapon view thing EE!

I also PM you!!

Originally posted by buffytheslayer

Map by
    DM-Sentinel (UT2003)
    http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6047
    DM-Frozen (UT2003)
    http://mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=270
    [/B]
    Hey Buffy do both Sentinel and Frozen work with UT2004 as well?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr. uglyPants
    Awsome!!

Evil your site downloads are down and i want to get the clone trooper to kick *** it UT2004!!!:haha: :haha:

*edit* I just noticed something, when i played with your disrupction gun Arena thing EvilEngine it work fine, but there was no model for the first person view? You can see it as a pick from where it has replaced other weapons and you can see enaimes carrying it and it fires like it should, but you don't see it in first person?

Can you please tell me what is happening? I really want to see the gun!
    Problem is your probably using the small weapons view option(Epic you guys need to remove this).
    Since I pretty much made that setting identical to the normal view in the new DP gun mutator that should be fixed. Not sure if i uploaded it yet for public use becuase it was being beta tested by a friend . If you want it, just PM me and Ill hook you up with it and some other non-public goodies.
    As for the downloads on my webpage, the links are dead until i get all the models uploaded. Which will be soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awsome!!

Evil your site downloads are down and i want to get the clone trooper to kick *** it UT2004!!!:haha: :haha:

*edit* I just noticed something, when i played with your disrupction gun Arena thing EvilEngine it work fine, but there was no model for the first person view? You can see it as a pick from where it has replaced other weapons and you can see enaimes carrying it and it fires like it should, but you don't see it in first person?

Can you please tell me what is happening? I really want to see the gun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Zyklon
    Awesome skins :up:
    I'm distributing your skins through my invasion server at the moment - works like a charm!!! (One of very few skins I could get to work and not crash the server)

(In case it easy to explain: How hard is it to create the *.u files? I've got some skins I would like to put on the server,. but they dont have the u files )
    Well I made this model pack before the "push" concept took off.
    Theres a tutorial at the UDN website on how to do it, as I never did it personally.
    As for the stormtroopers rifle, its being made now. A much more realistic version and with some very nifty visual fx.
    I'll have screenshots soon for it , in its own thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome skins :up:
    I'm distributing your skins through my invasion server at the moment - works like a charm!!! (One of very few skins I could get to work and not crash the server)

(In case it easy to explain: How hard is it to create the *.u files? I've got some skins I would like to put on the server,. but they dont have the u files )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a way to download just the weapons that comes with this pack? The models looks sweet indeed, but i'd like CTF4 skin support on my skins.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dunno why but i can't get all the models to work.:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fine...OK

Leave a comment:

Working...
X