DM-Frozen (UT2003)
    http://mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=270
    DM-GL-Ego (UT2004)
    http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7207

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crimson Sigil
    FizzyRB:

I'm assuming this 'FORSERVERSONLY' folder is automatically created when the package is installed, then? OK, going to go check it out now. (My bad for not picking up on it earlier myself--I appreciate the heads-up. )
    yep look in system folder and its there. Great skinpack once again EvilEngine, you're a talented guy

:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ****, I'm supposed to be getting ready to catch a plane, now I gotta go play some UT first.

Excellent work as usual, EE.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FizzyRB:

I'm assuming this 'FORSERVERSONLY' folder is automatically created when the package is installed, then? OK, going to go check it out now. (My bad for not picking up on it earlier myself--I appreciate the heads-up. )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    read my post above for how to fix for online play

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EE,

This looks like great stuff, man. Unfortunately, I play online a lot, and I'm reluctant to install anything that's going to break online compatibility.

Is there any chance of you releasing a set of alternate .upl files for online use that don't use the custom species? (That was the way Hide worked around the online compatibility issue with models using custom species for his LittleEris model.) I'm not sure if that would work in this case, but I thought it was worth suggesting.

Hope you manage to get the online thing sorted soon--I'd love to be able to use these in-game!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Late to the party

Dag, I go to sleep for a few hours and BAM! new killer models! Looks great man ... once again you deliver great models to the community pretty quickly after they've been discussed. I wish more Model creators were like you. Next time I'll just have to stay up for 72 straight hours and I'll be the first to grab your models ... boy was I late to this party. Peace.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    after installing the mod?
    you should have.. if you really cant find it i can always upload it some place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't have a "forserversonly" file in ut2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cheXzie
    Niiiiiiiiice:up:

Love the first one. Looks like a better Master Chief. I'd tone down the blue on it though.
    It's a blue teamskin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    :'( its a shame the models dont work online, the XMP models are just awesome and i've been waiting for them for a long time

edit

weeeeeeeeeeeee, copy the upl from C:\ut2004\system\FORSERVERONLY\ into your main ut2004 system directory and they all work online

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice...

Are the Liandri Angels in here?

I'm glad to see the XMP models in here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Erm,good stuff,but what exactly is all costum

Leave a comment:

• replied
    beefy please try them online, id like to know if its just me..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Uh oh...

Oh well, I just play bots most of the time so I'll download anyways.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X