Radiation Poisoning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Other thing I see if you could fix is fix areas that are blackout show in this picture.
    to this
    Sorry is small this only size i can post form website.for better look here http://groups.msn.com/UTRedeemer/shoebox.msnw?Page=3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    smaller map better game is
    Play Redeemer mod fors years I love it.Infact there is forum
    Redeemer Insanity
    http://www.redeemerinsanity.com/bbs/index.php

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This mut is great! It's just insane, playing a 2v2 TDM match in DM-Spirit, and self-damage turned off. It even adds an wacky twist, when added along with MonkeyMatrixMoves2004.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The0
    ...Kegger Party, if you dont have it get it from the final releases EVEN THOUGH its a giant-based map.
    Fixed. I agree wih ya, it is a great map, though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been playing with this mutator for a while and its great!

I turned off the "self-damage" option so my missles would not hurt me, and Redeemer Jumping is GREAT man it adds a tiny bit of strategy to the mutator, if you can time ur shot to the ground just right u can get out of the crossfire in an instant. Its great, man, I've been playing on the map Kegger Party, if you dont have it get it from the final releases cuz its a great giant-based map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have mirrored this over to HQ for an additional download location.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh man, ONE redeemer missle is a ****load of fun for me, if I have infinite missiles... oh man...cant wait... drool... thats so cool... holy... *loses control of bodily functions*

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Scify
    ...And Mr Evil please get rid preson say deny.
    That's a good point. I'm not going to release another version now though,

Originally posted by NeoPhoenix
    did you fix the bug where if one of these babies goes off by a spawn point you can't die from it more than once? The UT2003 version i died 5 times in a row one time, from just one bomb.
    No, I haven't altered that behaviour, you can still die multiple times from one explosion if you're unlucky.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! This should be fun...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isn't it just going the other way...? :noob:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    why is one of the rdeemer thrusters pointing backwards ?? :weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes,I play with group poeple who play redeemers.When UT 2k3 came .Clem updated it.When Ut 2k4 came he didn't have time so.Other person in group updated what we called Insane UT2K4deemerarena2G.He cut down blast range and got rid person say deny.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the self damage thing doesnt work for me, if i have it on i die, and if i have it off i die from my own deemers. i know it was my deemer cause i had the bots turned off. is anyone else getting this?

Edit: i played it a bit more and the no self damage seems to work only if i have the second weapon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    did you fix the bug where if one of these babies goes off by a spawn point you can't die from it more than once? The UT2003 version i died 5 times in a row one time, from just one bomb.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank-you Mr. Evil. This kind of reminds me of a map that I downloaded for UT99. Its only weapons were the enforcer for Akimbo and redeemers that you had to hammer jump to or if it was turned on, teleport too. that was my favorite map to play offline after a long day of work because the bot support was top notch and the bots always were getting the redeemers. But as usual always killing them self’s in the process of getting a monster kill. It always made me smile from the sheer mayhem of it. Keep up the epic quality work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X