X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiation Poisoning

Name: Radiation Poisoning

Version: UT2004 port

Compatibility: UT2004 v3236. It might work with earlier patches too, I haven't tested.

Description: A Redeemer arena mutator! Everyone starts with the Redeemer and an infinite supply of missiles.

Comments: It sounds like a silly thing, but it's actually rather fun and a lot harder than you might imagine. There are a couple of extra features in this version:
    1) An option to turn off self-damage from weapons. Think of the Redeemer-jumping possibilities!
    2) An option to start with a second additional weapon. It can be interesting, for instance, to set this to give you the Lightning Gun so you can practice shooting missiles out of the air.

Screenshot: Doesn't really need a screenshot, but I know you like them, so here is one for you:

Credits: Me! Originally written for SaladShooter way back in UT2003.

Homepage: http://come.to/MrEvil

Download: http://www.cheese83.freeserve.co.uk/...nPoisoning.zip

Cool I try this this is mine second redeemer i have. I see how work others One. thanks

Comment

This is just what the doctor ordered foy my small LAN parties, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by t3h_Isotope
        This is just what the doctor ordered foy my small LAN parties, thank you!
        U want server to play redeemer mod it no this one mods
        Bigi's Insane Deemer Arena
        69.167.5.100:7777 need type IP address
        And Mr Evil please get rid preson say deny.

Comment

And I was servering a LAN last week! Augh! Better late than never, though.

This one is downloading and going into the keep pile. :up:

Comment

Thank-you Mr. Evil. This kind of reminds me of a map that I downloaded for UT99. Its only weapons were the enforcer for Akimbo and redeemers that you had to hammer jump to or if it was turned on, teleport too. that was my favorite map to play offline after a long day of work because the bot support was top notch and the bots always were getting the redeemers. But as usual always killing them self’s in the process of getting a monster kill. It always made me smile from the sheer mayhem of it. Keep up the epic quality work.

Comment

did you fix the bug where if one of these babies goes off by a spawn point you can't die from it more than once? The UT2003 version i died 5 times in a row one time, from just one bomb.

Comment

the self damage thing doesnt work for me, if i have it on i die, and if i have it off i die from my own deemers. i know it was my deemer cause i had the bots turned off. is anyone else getting this?

Edit: i played it a bit more and the no self damage seems to work only if i have the second weapon.

Comment

Yes,I play with group poeple who play redeemers.When UT 2k3 came .Clem updated it.When Ut 2k4 came he didn't have time so.Other person in group updated what we called Insane UT2K4deemerarena2G.He cut down blast range and got rid person say deny.

Comment

why is one of the rdeemer thrusters pointing backwards ?? :weird:

Comment

Isn't it just going the other way...? :noob:

Comment

Thanks! This should be fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Scify
                          ...And Mr Evil please get rid preson say deny.
                          That's a good point. I'm not going to release another version now though,

Originally posted by NeoPhoenix
                          did you fix the bug where if one of these babies goes off by a spawn point you can't die from it more than once? The UT2003 version i died 5 times in a row one time, from just one bomb.
                          No, I haven't altered that behaviour, you can still die multiple times from one explosion if you're unlucky.

Comment

Oh man, ONE redeemer missle is a ****load of fun for me, if I have infinite missiles... oh man...cant wait... drool... thats so cool... holy... *loses control of bodily functions*

Comment

I have mirrored this over to HQ for an additional download location.

Comment

Working...
                              X