No announcement yet.

Custom Spraypaints for ChaosUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site's back up and what I got so far for the second pack will be revieled in my topic in beta, look there for it

Comment

Originally posted by Meroin
      I can't even get normal ones to work. Oh well.
      Not sure I follow your not able to get the normal Sprays to work in Chaos?

Comment

What about the option to let people use their own texture packages? I.E. If a clan wants to paint "Owned By |ZARK|" or something they could just come up with their own utx file to push. Sound possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Meroin
          I can't even get normal ones to work. Oh well.
          Check in your settings, you need the Projectors opcion marked (ON)

Comment

Yes

What about the option to let people use their own texture packages? I.E. If a clan wants to paint "Owned By |ZARK|" or something they could just come up with their own utx file to push. Sound possible?
            That was my request. That and a Welcome to: "servernamehere". Seems to me those could somehow be done with scripted textures. I guess I'll check into it myself.

Comment

Re: Yes

Originally posted by Revpolar
              That was my request. That and a Welcome to: "servernamehere". Seems to me those could somehow be done with scripted textures. I guess I'll check into it myself.

Let me know if you come across or come up with anything for this. I'd love to have it for my server!

Comment

I released my second pack in the full releases section.

I will be setting up a portion of my site for devolopement of the third one. This will include a place for suggestions for the sprays as well.

Comment

make some that fuctions like the plate on the back of the hellbender (shows the players name) and make a couple of different texts like:

Owned by Player
                  Player was here
                  *****slapped by Player

and stuff like that..

Comment

Originally posted by RE4PER
                    Yes thats all they have to do. Make the file, stick it in the server packages (and maybe set up a re-direct if the want to). Also if two people have the same spray and the server does not, then only those two people will see it. Could be useful to sends "notes" to another team/clan mate.

Revpolar/ Kaw-G
                    hmm never thought about that. That might work to get more dynamic text in there. However scripted textures dont work well (if at all) in the opengl version so all mac/linux users would be SOL. We would also have to add some code to create the text and see if its even possible. Still a neat idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X