No announcement yet.

UT2004RPG v1.2a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know why the target painter's beam is misalighned? Is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by jaybud4
      Ammo Bonus bug has gone worse. Now I NEVER get any extra ammo. Can you fix it?
      Apparently this is a result of turning off magical weapons. It's on my list, but I'm very busy right now.

Comment

Re: A bug with mothership map

Originally posted by Lacrymosa
        When you have the monster tounge ability. You have a monster following you. In the mothership map, spaceship attack phase, if you are killed, you don't get to have another spaceship, instead, you restart inside the mothership and can't do anything.
        There should be some way of selling back this ability, cause it is not that usefull, and i could use the XP in other abilities.

Comment

Mysterial has said countless times that that takes away the strategy in placing your points.

Comment

Hey Myst, I dunno if this is a bug or a design descision, but it STINKS.

Ghost + CTF

When you kill the flag carrier, and he has Ghost, he floats off to another part of the map, either closer or further from his base, WITH THE FLAG.

Talk about unfair, if your evenly matched, or he's a level above you, you have to kill him TWICE before you can return your flag. And it's a 50/50 chance of him spawning closer to his flag, thus saving him the trip.

So can you PLEASE make it so if you kill the flag carrier, even if he has ghost, that he drops the flag? (Same as with the translocator...)

Comment

Mysterial, could you(or someone else in case you're too busy?) please make that headshot mutator also compatible for ut2k4?

Comment

Zentak: If you REALLY don't like the monster tongue ability you can open your .ini and edit your character profile. You can only do it for a character you've played on your own server, as characters you play online are stored on the server you play on. This also means you could set yourself to level 1 with 103468934568245 skill points, but that's no fun. Just remove the monster tongue ability and stick a few points elsewhere from what you spent on the monster tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by Weiser_Cain
                  Does anyone know why the target painter's beam is misalighned? Is it just me?
                  no, it's not just you AFAIK.

Comment

Working...
                  X