BR-Saratoga Arena IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UrDaddy-}WM{-
    BTW Sam, the IP you listed for Wicked Monkey is wrong, the correct IP is in my sig. We run BR mainly, but we also have CarBall, Onslaught, and Excessive DM.
    ha ha ha

and I wondered why that one didnt work. thanks Urdaddy for that correction. and Saratoga Sam, for making a fun map.

Comment

Well, the maps aren't going to be as I had hoped. They're gonna have to be for smaller races if at all. I can't seem to shrink those buggy's with drivers. I'll probably make them for like 4-8 players. And as far as FIFA is concerned, I'll just be remaking that one. Probably about the size of Stadium. I'll post when I get them done. And thanks for the offer, i really appreciate it, but I got my own hosting site.

Comment

Originally posted by jamie1224
        Well, the maps aren't going to be as I had hoped. They're gonna have to be for smaller races if at all. I can't seem to shrink those buggy's with drivers. I'll probably make them for like 4-8 players. And as far as FIFA is concerned, I'll just be remaking that one. Probably about the size of Stadium. I'll post when I get them done. And thanks for the offer, i really appreciate it, but I got my own hosting site.
        In the Unreal Editor, have you tried Tools -> Scale Map ?

Comment

Originally posted by jamie1224
          NP, just an offer. I was wondering though, when you remake FIFA, are you gonna put a wall along the sides of the map? It seems like the ball would get stuck in the trees at the edge of the map. Saratoga Arena would make an awesome Carball map also, just got to balance the floor around the team goal areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Saratoga Sam
            In the Unreal Editor, have you tried Tools -> Scale Map ?
            Of course not! That's why it says Mapper In Training under my name. Maps will be out in less than 2 days. Thx man, never would have noticed that. That function rox!

Comment

Ok, almost done with Saratoga Arena IV. Sorry it's taking so long, but I had a few personal problems arise. Should be out by the 20th.

Comment

Thanks for the update man, I'm eagerly awaiting the day when I can play some CB on these maps.

Comment

Another disappointing post. Sorry for all the delays guys, but I got a virus from mIRC. I had to restore from my DVD backups. I don't see me finishing these maps anytime soon because of all the other work I've lost.

I was able to recover an older version of the Saratoga Arena IV map I was making. I'm not planning to do any more work on these maps for quite a while, if ever. My life is just way to crazy ATM. Anyone who wants to continue from where I left off, I'll leave the link below.

As far as credit for the map, don't change any of the author info. Sam posted something about it earlier, I assume it would hold true for whomever finishes this.

Sorry for the problems guys, but as I said previously, my life really IS crazy atm.

Here's the link. I'll leave it up as long as possible.

http://jamie.bitgnome.net/CB-Saratoga_Arena_IV.zip

Comment

Nice job once again Sam! I do think this map would be awesome for carball.

Comment

Anybody who plays CarBall and doesn't visit the CB forums, here's a link to the thread there, which has a link for the finished version of this map:

http://www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/foru...ad.php?t=47115

Comment

Working...
                      X