Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Unicron Voice Pack [S3]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is barely audible durring a normal game.

Comment

just a Bump to see if anything has been done on the sound

and to say that if I turn the music off I can just about make out whats beening said..

similar problem with Grimlock..

other wise they are both fantatic voice packs

Comment

Well, I tested on 3 other computers, Grimlock and Unicron sound the same as the default AI voices. Take note that selecting the voice from the menu will sound very quiet, but in game it's the standard 1.0 transient audio. Download my other two, Laocorn and Dr. Weird and tell me if you hear any discreptencies with them.

I'm going on a week vacation - when I get back if there are any other complains about this audio bug I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympus
          I have a problem when I use the sound pack it's very very quiet I've tried adjusting it so I can hear it (lets face it who doesn't want to) but I can't make it stand out..

any ideas?
          The voices are tied to the Sound Effects volume. In the game, go to Options then click the Audio tab. Drag the Effects Volume slider all the way to the right. You also may want to to turn the volume control of your OS all the way up. This may be labeled as "What U Hear", "Master", "Playback" or something else, depending on your sound card and drivers.

Comment

I have already adjusted the sound in the way you described...

and I've recently updated all the drivers for the sound card..

it's still low in game, though clearer, part of the problem may be that the Unicron pack, at least, is done in a very deep voice and can make it difficult to make out against the Bangs and booms of the game.

I'll download the other voice packs and see if I get problems with them as well, otherwise what I hear, I like

Comment

When I first saw this post I thought it said Unicorn Voice Pack, and I just scratched my head. What could a unicorn possibly have to say, and why would it taunt me? After my momentary dyslexia passed, I realized the error of my ways.

I look forward to d/l this!

Comment

Old thread here. Anyone have a new download link please.
                EDIT: The author's voice packs (this one, Grimlock, Dr. Weird and Laocorn) with links are dead.

Comment

Working...
                X