• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy Krueger VoicePack

Name:Freddy Krueger VoicePack
    Version:1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: You fall asleep, same as every other night. But something doesn't feel right. As you fall into REM sleep, your pulse quickens. Beads of sweat form on your head as the dreaming process begins. You find yourself in a boiler room filled with screeching pipes and odd noises. But don't fear, you won't be alive much longer. The room melts into an
    old broken down house. As you stand in the street, facing the home, you notice three girls jumping rope and singing a song.

"One, Two, Freddy's Coming for You..."

WARNING: This voicepack contains some language innapropriate for children. Not my fault, don't blame me. You should have read the entire read me to see this warning. This game is rated Mature, and you should expect that the language that may be bad.
    Comments: Some taunts are hard to understand. Sorry.
    Screenshot:
    Credits: Oreo and everyone involved in creating A Nightmare on Elm Street and it's 7 sequals.
    Homepage: None. Sorry.
    Download: http://www.levels4you.com/sections/u...ex.l4y?cat=191

Another classic horror VP

Big O,

You already know I am all over this. Still enjoying Jason and looking forward to more. Thanks for maintaining your focus and getting this out. Peace :up: .

Comment

I'm sure you've got a lot of great material to pull from for old englund, but am I the only one who thinks voice pack threads should post the actual phrases? Maybe we could actually put the spoiler tags to some use for people who don't want to see them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Caravaggio
        I'm sure you've got a lot of great material to pull from for old englund, but am I the only one who thinks voice pack threads should post the actual phrases? Maybe we could actually put the spoiler tags to some use for people who don't want to see them?
        Good idea. Here are some (with spoiler tags):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT: Can somone PLEASE make skins to these packs? I WANT A FREDDY SKIN!!!

Comment

Huge challenge

Originally posted by Oreo
          Good idea. Here are some (with spoiler tags):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT: Can somone PLEASE make skins to these packs? I WANT A FREDDY SKIN!!!
          Cool man ... I still haven't had a chance to play it but I like the new tags giving us an idea what he says. The skin is going to be a big challenge for whoever decides to tackle it. His face will need a lot of attention and then there are those metal claws. But I too would love to see him in action in the Unreal Tournaments ... me and my guys don't sleep so Freddy will have to play in the real world ... and we all saw what happened to him when he tried that (against Jason). Peace .

Edited: The hat has to be done as well and I mean his hat (not the hat of the Nightmares). The Lawdogs hats would work well enough and plus it would be cool to shoot his hat off.

Comment

Thanks for the quotes.

Are you talking about a new model or skin? I kind of hate how people don't discern between the two. A new skin might work on the Mr. Crow model since he already has the claws. I imagine alpha maps could make the hat shorter and get rid of the spikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Caravaggio
              Thanks for the quotes.

Are you talking about a new model or skin? I kind of hate how people don't discern between the two. A new skin might work on the Mr. Crow model since he already has the claws. I imagine alpha maps could make the hat shorter and get rid of the spikes.
              I meant a model, cause the claws are on the wong hand with Mr. Crow and Harlequin. Sorry, but if you get that wrong, fan boys (like me) will be really ******. But I wish someone could do a good job with it.

Comment

gonna try it out...Freddy is da best.

Comment

Working...
                X