• Show
Clear All

[04] [pics] XxxX Dual Link Gun

Name: XxLINKxX2
    Date: 3-31-04
    Updated: 6-26-04
    Version: 1.1
    Compatibility: UT2004 v3236
    Description: The XxxX DualLink Gun - Replaces the Stock Link Gun with a Dual Mode Upgrade.
    Comments: Double The Fun!!
    This mutator doesn't really affect Game Play, just eye candy.
    The primary fire alternates between the two link guns at the stock rate of fire.
    Players will receive Dual Link guns from any linkgun pickup.
    Screenshot:

Credits: *XxZER01xX*
    Homepage: WWW.ELITEKILLAS.COM
    Download: Here

Hm weird download link ?

Comment

uh there IS an akimbo mod out.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemephosis
        uh there IS an akimbo mod out.....

But then you don't get the cool XxxX symbol on the side of the gun. Or the black gun for that matter.

Comment

Akimbo mods affect game play, upsetting the delicate balance that is unreal. I built this for my servers; I'm just posting it here to publish the work involved. It's also as an update to my old beta.

CBA`ken

The dl link should be below the screen shot..

Comment

Looks cool, but shouldnt the green plasma tube on the left gun be on the right side of the gun like on the right link gun?

Comment

Originally posted by |WOLF|Fibbis
              Looks cool, but shouldnt the green plasma tube on the left gun be on the right side of the gun like on the right link gun?
              Good point, but i think i like it better the way it is now, and you mean left side of the gun right.

Comment

Originally posted by *XxZER01xX*
                I built this for my servers; I'm just posting it here to publish the work involved. It's also as an update to my old beta.
                You have a server running this? What's the IP?

Comment

DM
                  216.15.252.157:7777

ONS
                  216.15.252.161:7777

Like I said, it's nothing to impressive just eye candy. You might even find that it obstructs your feild of vision a tad.

Comment

Your Image is not showing up....

Also, I like the idea of this. More weapons need a visual overhual to get rid of the normality of it all, while keeping the functional balance. I would like to see an image, to check out your work. Also, does it have dual secondary fire?

Comment

Sorry about that, I went over my bandwidth. Try refreshing, it should work now. The alt link was left to one weapon for various reasons. However, when u link up with a buddy it usually links to the off handed weapon and looks pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X