Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Oreo
    You mean to get the clips? I played the dvd, then with Magix Music Maker 7 I took my headset mic, bent it into the headphone speaker, strated recording and played the dvd. I then took that sound and used the equalizer to fix it up a bit.
    well that's simply proffesional...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Twist4
    What tool did u use to cut out the sound?
    You mean to get the clips? I played the dvd, then with Magix Music Maker 7 I took my headset mic, bent it into the headphone speaker, strated recording and played the dvd. I then took that sound and used the equalizer to fix it up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What tool did u use to cut out the sound?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my fault,anti-*iblockeverything* was in my packets section,it works now.
    cool, good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    my fault,anti-*iblockeverything* was in my packets section,it works now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know, everyone else seems to have it working. And I haven't seen the Scream movies, just the 70's and 80's horror icons.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried it in Instant action and on servers.It´s all in my system folder
    Make ghostface!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want ghostface from Scream!!!please!!!!"hello,sidney"

Edit:Somehow this doesn´t work.I set my voice to "jason" but all my voicebinds still sound the same and even if I choose them from the menu nothing happens .Are only a few sounds replaced or what?I´m just not sure but I know that I had a Southpark pack where all voices were replaced.
    All the sounds should be replaced. If you try to switch voices mid-game, you may have to wait till the next map or round, cause your existing voicepack is already loaded. Also, some servers may not allow you to play it online cause the servers don't recognize it. Make sure everything is in the UT2004 system folder and the only thing that i can say is try again, be patient and hope for the best.

Everyone else, thanks for the kind feedback. Today I start work on two other packs, Freddy Krueger and Homosexual.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ha ha, Oreo, looks like you've got yourself quite a bussines here.. just make a price list and you're on your way:haha: .. hey, you know what, you could make a Bruce Willis Voice PAck..and mybe a skin ha?? just kidding...
    but I gotta say..the Jason pack is awesome!!:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oreo, do a voice pack for Smith Maybe?

Harsh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want ghostface from Scream!!!please!!!!"hello,sidney"

Edit:Somehow this doesn´t work.I set my voice to "jason" but all my voicebinds still sound the same and even if I choose them from the menu nothing happens .Are only a few sounds replaced or what?I´m just not sure but I know that I had a Southpark pack where all voices were replaced.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well Gumby there made a real good point so I gotta try that one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gumbypants
    How exactly could you get a voice pack if you've never heard the killers voice???
    "Chih chih chih kah kah kah..."
    Any more questions?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does anyone else see the irony in a voice pack with a theme based on a serial murderer that never even said 1 word???

How exactly could you get a voice pack if you've never heard the killers voice???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: My God You Rule for this!!!

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
    Big O,

You went and did it ... you crept into my head and found out I love Horror movies!!! Now you are going to bring to bring the best of the mass killers to UT ... dude you are being added to the ranks of those THAT RULE !!! Thanks for looking out for us sick twisted types out there (well ... that would actually be anyone who plays this game . Peace and just keep them coming. If you could somehow do League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (or better yet HellBoy!!!) that would be appreciated.
    No prob man. I love horror movies too. I'm actually writing and directing two of my own.

I'll do my best to bring Hellboy and LoEGM to the frag fest, but as I have never seen either movie, it will take a while. The reason that I've been making all these voicepacks so quickly (two so far) is that I love these movies. I know 'em by heart, and I know where to find the sounds. Like I said, I can't make promises, but I'll do my best. :up:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X