Clear All

• replied
    My God You Rule for this!!!

Originally posted by Oreo
    np. it had to be done.

took me 5 minutes to make, 3 days to get approval on levels4you.com

Off to the next one: Freddy Krueger

Then another easy one: Leatherface

then I may make more horror villans or not, no idea. I'm eventually gonna release 'em as a single huge package.
    Big O,

You went and did it ... you crept into my head and found out I love Horror movies!!! Now you are going to bring to bring the best of the mass killers to UT ... dude you are being added to the ranks of those THAT RULE !!! Thanks for looking out for us sick twisted types out there (well ... that would actually be anyone who plays this game . Peace and just keep them coming. If you could somehow do League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (or better yet HellBoy!!!) that would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    np. it had to be done.

took me 5 minutes to make, 3 days to get approval on levels4you.com

Off to the next one: Freddy Krueger

Then another easy one: Leatherface

then I may make more horror villans or not, no idea. I'm eventually gonna release 'em as a single huge package.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You just made my day... oh wait, nightmare :haha:. thxs for making this.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Jason Sound Pack

Jason Sound Pack

Name: Jason VoicePack

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: UT2004 and maybe UT2003

Description: You are at summer camp. You're horny, and so is your partner. You start to make love, but as you look up, you see a large man wearing a hockey mask and holding a bloody machete. As you look past the mask and into the eyes of the creature in front of you, you feel a swarm of emotions. Anger. Hatred. Confusion. Sadness. Despair. You notice that a mind is trapped in this hunk of rotting flesh. It pleads to you,but there is only one sound. And it is the last sound you will ever hear.

"Chih chih chih kah kah kah..."

NOTICE: This voice pack should NOT be taken seriously. I had just made my Neo VoicePack, and I needed something fun, easy and quick to make. Fan boys will love this, and as I love horror movies, it was right up my alley. For everybody else, please TRY to enjoy it.

Comments: You know horror, you know Jason.

Screenshot:

Credits: Oreo (myself) and the creators of Friday the 13th

Download: http://www.levels4you.com/review.l4y?file=9727
Working...
X