• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Sound Pack

Name: Jason VoicePack

Version: 1.0

Compatibility: UT2004 and maybe UT2003

Description: You are at summer camp. You're horny, and so is your partner. You start to make love, but as you look up, you see a large man wearing a hockey mask and holding a bloody machete. As you look past the mask and into the eyes of the creature in front of you, you feel a swarm of emotions. Anger. Hatred. Confusion. Sadness. Despair. You notice that a mind is trapped in this hunk of rotting flesh. It pleads to you,but there is only one sound. And it is the last sound you will ever hear.

"Chih chih chih kah kah kah..."

NOTICE: This voice pack should NOT be taken seriously. I had just made my Neo VoicePack, and I needed something fun, easy and quick to make. Fan boys will love this, and as I love horror movies, it was right up my alley. For everybody else, please TRY to enjoy it.

Comments: You know horror, you know Jason.

Screenshot:

Credits: Oreo (myself) and the creators of Friday the 13th

Download: http://www.levels4you.com/review.l4y?file=9727

You just made my day... oh wait, nightmare :haha:. thxs for making this.

Comment

np. it had to be done.

took me 5 minutes to make, 3 days to get approval on levels4you.com

Off to the next one: Freddy Krueger

Then another easy one: Leatherface

then I may make more horror villans or not, no idea. I'm eventually gonna release 'em as a single huge package.

Comment

My God You Rule for this!!!

Originally posted by Oreo
        np. it had to be done.

took me 5 minutes to make, 3 days to get approval on levels4you.com

Off to the next one: Freddy Krueger

Then another easy one: Leatherface

then I may make more horror villans or not, no idea. I'm eventually gonna release 'em as a single huge package.
        Big O,

You went and did it ... you crept into my head and found out I love Horror movies!!! Now you are going to bring to bring the best of the mass killers to UT ... dude you are being added to the ranks of those THAT RULE !!! Thanks for looking out for us sick twisted types out there (well ... that would actually be anyone who plays this game . Peace and just keep them coming. If you could somehow do League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (or better yet HellBoy!!!) that would be appreciated.

Comment

Re: My God You Rule for this!!!

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
          Big O,

You went and did it ... you crept into my head and found out I love Horror movies!!! Now you are going to bring to bring the best of the mass killers to UT ... dude you are being added to the ranks of those THAT RULE !!! Thanks for looking out for us sick twisted types out there (well ... that would actually be anyone who plays this game . Peace and just keep them coming. If you could somehow do League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (or better yet HellBoy!!!) that would be appreciated.
          No prob man. I love horror movies too. I'm actually writing and directing two of my own.

I'll do my best to bring Hellboy and LoEGM to the frag fest, but as I have never seen either movie, it will take a while. The reason that I've been making all these voicepacks so quickly (two so far) is that I love these movies. I know 'em by heart, and I know where to find the sounds. Like I said, I can't make promises, but I'll do my best. :up:

Comment

Does anyone else see the irony in a voice pack with a theme based on a serial murderer that never even said 1 word???

How exactly could you get a voice pack if you've never heard the killers voice???

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbypants
              How exactly could you get a voice pack if you've never heard the killers voice???
              "Chih chih chih kah kah kah..."
              Any more questions?

Comment

well Gumby there made a real good point so I gotta try that one

Comment

I want ghostface from Scream!!!please!!!!"hello,sidney"

Edit:Somehow this doesn´t work.I set my voice to "jason" but all my voicebinds still sound the same and even if I choose them from the menu nothing happens .Are only a few sounds replaced or what?I´m just not sure but I know that I had a Southpark pack where all voices were replaced.

Comment

Oreo, do a voice pack for Smith Maybe?

Harsh

Comment

ha ha, Oreo, looks like you've got yourself quite a bussines here.. just make a price list and you're on your way:haha: .. hey, you know what, you could make a Bruce Willis Voice PAck..and mybe a skin ha?? just kidding...
                      but I gotta say..the Jason pack is awesome!!:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Twist4
                        I want ghostface from Scream!!!please!!!!"hello,sidney"

Edit:Somehow this doesn´t work.I set my voice to "jason" but all my voicebinds still sound the same and even if I choose them from the menu nothing happens .Are only a few sounds replaced or what?I´m just not sure but I know that I had a Southpark pack where all voices were replaced.
                        All the sounds should be replaced. If you try to switch voices mid-game, you may have to wait till the next map or round, cause your existing voicepack is already loaded. Also, some servers may not allow you to play it online cause the servers don't recognize it. Make sure everything is in the UT2004 system folder and the only thing that i can say is try again, be patient and hope for the best.

Everyone else, thanks for the kind feedback. Today I start work on two other packs, Freddy Krueger and Homosexual.

Comment

I tried it in Instant action and on servers.It´s all in my system folder
                          Make ghostface!!

Comment

I don't know, everyone else seems to have it working. And I haven't seen the Scream movies, just the 70's and 80's horror icons.

Comment

my fault,anti-*iblockeverything* was in my packets section,it works now.

Comment

Working...
                              X