No announcement yet.

Classic Metalguard - FINAL UPDATED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said before, now you have to add RawSteelhaven to the pack. I'm pretty sure this was originally posted by [BU]Sparky, but I can't find the original post:

Comment

Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
      Like I said before, now you have to add RawSteelhaven to the pack. I'm pretty sure this was originally posted by [BU]Sparky, but I can't find the original post:

MY EYES!!!

P.S. - Angel, are you ever going to team skin the badger model?

Comment

Originally posted by Xabora View Post
        Name: Classic Metal Guard
        Version: Final - Now with Even More Fixes
        Compatibility: UT2004
        Description: Ivan, Radkin, Wraith and Von are back!
        Comments: Well, I forgot where I downloaded the Warmachine Model so this is a skin for it... (But this also comes with the model itself [Somewhat modified filenames to reduce compatibility issues])
        Screenshot: BELOW
        Credits:To Evilengine the one who converted the Male Solider Model From UT
        And Epic for Making the Metalguard in UT (Also for the Rumored Return of Wraith!

Homepage: Soon
        Click Me To Download 1.2 ZIP
        Click Me To Download 1.2 RAR

Use winrar to extract the file (I'm running out of webspace but hey the file is 1meg now compared to being 4 megs.)
        www.rarlabs.com

SERVER SIDE - For the AntiTCC Problems you need to MD5 Hash the new Files.

EDIT - Heh... forgot to change the title.

UPDATE - Fixed Issue with ANTITCC AND UTSECURE!

I've been looking for this pack... sadly, the website does no longer seem to function. Anyone know how to get this skinpack?

Comment

I've no idea where you can find those, but there's some very nice metalguard skins on skincity.
          http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se..._infos&id=2394

Comment

Kinda makes you wonder if someone will do a remake of the Classic Unreal models for UT2K4.

Comment

I've no idea where you can find those, but there's some very nice metalguard skins on skincity.
              Thanks for the link! These are going straight into my collection, and are going to stay there until UT3.

Comment

I'm glad you like them
                I tried to give each of them a unique look and backstory but still keep them looking like the metal guard we all know.

Comment

Working...
                X