No announcement yet.

"How To Make George" 3dsMax to Unrealed in 25 minutes**NEW VIDEO 07/17/04**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What proggy do u use to look at the models and manipulate them?

Comment

Hey brain !...i wish i could dl ur video ...i hope soon....again and again, thx for ur sharing...u rock baby :up:

PS: u speak too fast for me ( since i am french ) but i like to hear u indeed...! rofl......soon ++

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Trepaning
        NEW video tutorial is available as of 07/12/04.

Video features creating the mesh in 3DS Max 6, texturing in Photoshop, rigging, assigning a custom animation, and bringing George into UnrealEd, all in under 35 minutes!
        http://trepaning.com/george/george_vid2.zip 270 megs

If the links come up "Unable to find file", then my daily bandwidth allotted by the misers at Globat.Com has been exceeded. Send them an email and tell them to turn the Happy back on! The site will become available again at the next 12:30AM PST.

Hey...

I've just watched ur video..great ! great ! great !...but, i 've one question...Why do u speak so fast ?!!! Rofl...Anyways ---> :up:

Comment

Originally posted by raziel31
          Hey...I've just watched ur video..great ! great ! great !...but, i 've one question...Why do u speak so fast ?!!! Rofl...Anyways ---> :up:
          Thanks, I hope you can make use of it. I remade this tutorial today because I wanted to cut the time. I speak even faster. The video is now 25 minutes and a 215 meg download.
          http://trepaning.com/george/george_vid2.zip

The new version is available.

If "file cannot be found", the site is down because bandwidth has been exceeded. The file will be available again at the next 12:30AM PST.

Comment

Awesome, I always like your tutorial videos.

I'm still watchin the vertex animations one.

Comment

geo

Im sure the tutorial is great though.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by thomas997
                geo
                Im sure the tutorial is great though.
                Thanks!
                NP.
                The tutorial plays out as though you have opened Max for the first time, so it is really good for beginners.

Oreo: Hey drummer boy! Rock steady! In an apartment huh? Pity the neighbors. NOT!! :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Trepaning
                  NP.
                  The tutorial plays out as though you have opened Max for the first time, so it is really good for beginners.

Oreo: Hey drummer boy! Rock steady! In an apartment huh? Pity the neighbors. NOT!! :haha:
                  Amen, you too!

And good job finding info abut me.

Comment

Working...
                  X