Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"How To Make George" 3dsMax to Unrealed in 25 minutes**NEW VIDEO 07/17/04**

Name: George
    Version: Love him or hate him, he's George!
    Compatibility: UT2004 and other George games.
    Description: George-like UT2004 player model with unique taunt animations, and a charming disposition.
    Comments: Don't hate; Create!
    Screenshot:
    Credits: Everyone that George makes smile!
    Homepage: http://trepaning.com
    Download:http://trepaning.com/george/george_final/george.zip 2 megs MIRROR

Video features creating the mesh in 3DS Max 6, texturing in Photoshop, rigging, assigning a custom animation, and bringing George into UnrealEd, all in 25 minutes!
    http://trepaning.com/george/george_vid2.zip 217 megs

If the links come up "Unable to find file", then my daily bandwidth allotted by Globat.Com has been exceeded. Send them an email and tell them to turn the Happy back on! The site will become available again at the next 12:30AM PST.

Any West Coast L.A. folks can stop by the server's head office and demand a copy of the video directly from them at:
    Globat, LLC
    11288 Ventura Blvd. Suite 443
    Los Angeles, CA

Charming disposition 'eh?
    I think i'll get this baby simply 'cause of the awesome GIF you've made of him down the bottom!
    Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Murphious
      Charming disposition 'eh?
      I think i'll get this baby simply 'cause of the awesome GIF you've made of him down the bottom!
      Cheers!
      Remember, that dance is one of George Jr's taunt animations!

Comment

Any chance of giving that dance to George Sr.?

Comment

I've just noticed that GeorgeJr now shows in the player selection 3d view! If that kind of news isn't worthy of a thread bump, I don't know what is! :up:

Comment

Is it possible to install Jr without installing Sr?

Comment

George has got to be one of the simplest, un-original, stick-figured, not impressive models I have ever seen. Wait a second..? I've never seen any other stick-figured models for games like this.

It is ironic that in today's world of awesome graphics, the simpler things are sometimes overlooked. Very Very Original Idea!

Anyway, as to the bump. I noticed that to, when did the 3d view of players all of a sudden get better, must have been the 3235 patch? or maybe the one before it?

Comment

Originally posted by apexad
                George has got to be one of the simplest, un-original, stick-figured, not impressive models I have ever seen. Wait a second..? I've never seen any other stick-figured models for games like this.
                Take a look at Stick Dude.

Originally posted by apexad

It is ironic that in today's world of awesome graphics, the simpler things are sometimes overlooked. Very Very Original Idea!
                So it was unoriginal a few sentences ago, but now you call it original? :haha: Yeah, this is one funny model you got there, Brain. Love that wry smile he's got! Now, all those people who made skins for him, would you please update them for this new version?

Comment

heh. It is an un-original model design, but in reference to ut 2004/3 the model has never been used, thus is original, get it?

anyway, stick dude is great! that just makes it even more complicated, so I will leave this alone now.

Funny how Stick dude is Fred.

Comment

There are skins for these two? Where they UT2003? Because all UT2003 skins still work perfectly, its just the models that don't.

Comment

When are the skins for george getting updated =( I don't like the stretching. But george does indeed rawksorz everyones bawkzorz. Or something.

Comment

i probably won't be doing any more skins, but i'm trying to work some stuff out so that Tekron will be developed as a new model. Though it wouldn't in the same stick/flat style of his george model origins,

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngel
                          When are the skins for george getting updated =( I don't like the stretching. But george does indeed rawksorz everyones bawkzorz. Or something.
                          I might update Bort.
                          If I can be arsed. :up:

Comment

was is en dat für ne kacke?

Comment

I knew the draw of the forums would be to much for ya Trepaning lol I am learning so much from these vids thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X