• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Voice Pack

Name: NeoV Voice Pack
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: Here is some text from the ReadMe:
    Do you think that you have what it takes to save the world? Well, at least you can sound like it with the NeoV VoicePack for Unreal Tournament 2004!

This was inspired by a voiceless Neo model I downloaded.

This is my first voicepack that I have made for UT2004. Actually, it's the first thing that I have ever made for any video game. As such, there may be some bugs. Please send all bug reports to :

DrumheadSlayer@aol.com

It took me about 1 week to make. Would have been quicker if I actually knew what I was doing BEFORE I started. It was really fun, and I will be making many more. Actually, look soon for my next one, Freddy Krueger! I really enjoyed making it and I hope you really enjoy using
    it!

Comments: Many secscribers to the Neo skin thread have been waithing patiently for this. Sorry for the wait, here it is!

Credits: Oreo and too many people too list that helped me troubleshoot.

Homepage: tcmclan.freewebsitehosting.com

Download: http://nw2.us/greg/NeoVSoundPack.zip

Soon availiable at levels4you.com (i hope).

awesome!
    i'll give it a try

Comment

And I still refuse downloading without a sample...

Sounds good though...

Comment

Originally posted by MagicalMonkey
        And I still refuse downloading without a sample...

Sounds good though...
        Here ya go:

"I Know Kung Fu" clip

Comment

Thanks for the voice

Thamks for making the effort to give Neo a voice. Some of the sounds are kind of low but I remember you had a valid reason for this. Also, some taunts seem out of place ... but overall this is a good first effort and I look forward to your next VP. Peace.

Comment

Re: Thanks for the voice

Originally posted by AnubanUT2
            Thamks for making the effort to give Neo a voice. Some of the sounds are kind of low but I remember you had a valid reason for this. Also, some taunts seem out of place ... but overall this is a good first effort and I look forward to your next VP. Peace.
            thx. i knew some were out of place, but neo doesn't do many "taunts". he asks lots of questions and that's it. so i did the best i could.

Comment

ahhhh the download link does not work anymore can someone please re-upload it?

Comment

And I wonder where;s the model?

Comment

the neo model? its on the net somewhere i downloaded it today...

here you go http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...=390530&page=3

Comment

Working...
                  X