Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos: The Movie

Name: Chaos: The Movie
    Description: This short movie was originally done for my university coursework. The movie is essentially based on the themes of death, rebirth, vengeance and loss (sounds like a real movie huh ). 90% was created in Matinee. This uses Japanese voices with subtitles and has a hard rocking sound track to boot.
    Comments: My First movie
    Length: 15 mins~
    Credits: Chaos, Clan Zero, Jas(for tips)
    Homepage: In sig
    Download: http://mytracker.zapto.org:6969/stat...a6f3cf239c01d1
    OR Direct Download from:
    http://www.badct.de/dlredir.php3?id=2219&type=file

(Posted this in general already...just felt this would be appropriate here aswell )

how long?

couldnt you really release a english audiable version

Comment

Lets see a few screens!!

Comment

chaos the movie.. orr spawn 2k4 :noob: , anyhoo that was pretty cool :up:

Comment

Just hang on for a bit guys
          I'm uploading this to BADCT now so you should be able to get a fast Direct Download soon :up:

TKATk--> well tbh the reason I made it using japanese voices is because I couldn't find any people to do the voice acting. Best way was to use voices from anime and have subtitles beneath
          It adds to the effect ^_^

Drag00n--> **** you catch on quick! Spawn was actually my inspiration for this movie. Nice to see you noticed

Comment

Very nice...hehe...spawn-like storyline... <_<

The final battle was awesome!

great job!

Comment

Lol have any of u ppl seen Feel Unreal 3? Blah this seemed rather disapointing considering the large file size, I mean most of it was just playing on an assult map and recording it, I mean that particle effect u created for the swirly thingy of doom was nice but still this isn't really worth the D/L time.....
              ---just in case u want to check out a bit more creative movie though
              www.feel-unreal.de

--and no1 flame me lol I'm not trying to be nasty, just speaking my opinions

Comment

can u post some creen shots of the movie it wont let me download either one

Comment

Man that movie roxors i love the resurection as ravage man this is so kool im going to watch it again nice work just 1 question make some more please

Comment

some screens and some details.
                    is it matinee, UT file or an outside movie type file

Comment

Working...
                    X