No announcement yet.

ONS-Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember in the old test thread,you said something about a meteorstorm trigger or sumthin,is it in this version

Comment

TKATk:

unfortunately for me, i just released the map RIGHT before the patch come out. the new patch allows for triggers to occur when nodes are capped and power cores are destroyed (i think). i was going to do some nifty things with that, but it was only possible with that addition, which came too late.

oh well.

Comment

I got a grand total of 1 beef with this map: the music track needs to be longer, it repeats too many times. Thematically, it's a great choice though... :up:

Other than that, this map looks great and plays as good as it looks... and yeah, the default link setup rocks. You, my friend, have done a very nice thing.

Comment

could you make it so that the mass(levi)is moved out of the default setup?i just dont like seeing all the newb's in my team rushing to the levi,thats equal to them being AFK for 5 min

also are you considering releasing a trigered version/what it was meanth to be

Comment

wow

bloody hell ... that is a great map ... i love it ... plays good too
            although the bots start slow ....but then catch up ...
            but i think this could of been a greater assault map .... don't you think so .... ? maybe someone will make it

Comment

Great map, really enjoy it!

:up:

Comment

GJ

Harsh

Comment

Good map indeed...:up:

Comment

:up: indeed:
                    • Very atmospheric, awesome skybox with cool effects.
                    • Realistic terrain with lots of routes to take.
                    • Cool structures for the bases and nodes.
                    • Plenty of stuff to do for a map this size.
                    However, there's still a few :down: :
                    • The node link setup does not do justice to the possibilities the terrain offers. Whoever comes out on top at node 2 gets to take Teh Levi to the other team's first node and cut them off of the entire map. That pretty much guarantees victory, so there's no real need to bother with the whole right side of the map. A Dawn-like setup that allows for two paths would have made better use of the whole map. Although server admins can change these setups themselves, 95% of them never looks beyond the default.
                    • Cores are too open to air assault considering the availability of Raptors and Mantas (which can easily skid up the cliff face and get onto the walls). This turns the base into a trap for the defenders rather than a fortress.

Comment

On the other hand, I think it’s quite dull... Nice setting, though...

Comment

Nice map. :up:

Comment

Me likes it

Me put on server.

Comment

I love the four horsemen! Metallica fan?

Comment

Great map, I especially like playing Onslaught + Invasion Everywhere on this map, suits it great with the flying warlords and other monsters

My only small complaint is that when trying to defend certain nodes, I felt like I wasn't able to find enough decent weapons (eg. flak, shock, minigun, rocket launcher) at the weapon bases.
                              A few times I seemed to be stuck with just the bio, grenade, mine and link weapons which aren't really any good for shooting lots of enemies or vehicles at a distance as they come towards a node.

Anyway, this is a really good map with an interesting theme, nice work :up:

Comment

The node link setup does not do justice to the possibilities the terrain offers. Whoever comes out on top at node 2 gets to take Teh Levi to the other team's first node and cut them off of the entire map. That pretty much guarantees victory, so there's no real need to bother with the whole right side of the map. A Dawn-like setup that allows for two paths would have made better use of the whole map. Although server admins can change these setups themselves, 95% of them never looks beyond the default.
                                Xyx
                                Took what you said to heart, now have questions.
                                So anybody
                                should I paste to ut ed to run on server?
                                And I’m using redirect will this affect the results?

Comment

Working...
                                X