Dm-SakuraGarden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lakie
    I'll second that, I cannot download from your currently chosen host site. :cry:
    Why on earth can't you download from NaliCity? There are five free mirrors for that file there:

edome (Finland)
    FactoryUnreal (Pennsylvania, USA)
    FileFront (California, USA)
    Gameservers.net (The Netherlands)
    Jetstream (New Zealand)

Try this more direct route: http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...kuragarden.zip

Comment

Why on earth can't you download from NaliCity?
      I'm getting it from FileFront.
      If I knew why it failed then I would not have to ask for another mirror.

Comment

Re: this one is for UT2003 but

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
        looks real SAMURAI :heart:
        [screenshot]http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/src/img_models/pic2_id303.jpg[/screenshot]
        http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?se...w_infos&id=303

Buffy...I have a lot of respect for you...but that is no samurai...that is a fat man...in a broke down cosplay.....that model is sad...and it makes baby jeebus cry...XD...on a lighter note, this map friggin rocks!

Comment

Re: Re: this one is for UT2003 but

Originally posted by QuickSilverQ
          Buffy...I have a lot of respect for you...but that is no samurai...that is a fat man...in a broke down cosplay.....that model is sad...and it makes baby jeebus cry...XD...on a lighter note, this map friggin rocks!
          I know not Real Japanese SAMURAI but in UT2003 & 4's model and skins this one is only looks like SAMURAI that I want to say
          yes just fat man I Delete ok
          but he's YOROI is kind of SAMURAI things and you hate but some ppl maybe like it :heart:

can you make really hot nice SAMURAI models ? Tom Cruise "THE LAST SAMURAI"

he is really fit in this map !

Comment

Originally posted by Shinjiro
            Once again, Sakura is a white-to lightish pink blossom which contains high spiritual value (as well as countless haiku content), so having that as is seems fitting. Although the blue is a bit awkward, it would only need minor tweaking to fix.

EDIT: good god, I'm starting to sound like a Japanophile in this thread (accursed Japanese Culture Through Film college course...)
            fair enough on the tree then . but the lighting on that tree is way to bright, and your saying a white-pinkish colour should it have more pink evenly spread and not at the edge of the leafs?

but that blue lighting on the roof tops needs to go, the moonlight hasn't even got a powerful blue like that colour, and the blue is only on the roof tops and not on the floors, have you used normal lights for this? try using a sunlight acotr and add some colour to it, but the blue doesn't look cool at all looks very unrealistic:down:

MsM

Comment

Originally posted by Yournan2000
              fair enough on the tree then . but the lighting on that tree is way to bright, and your saying a white-pinkish colour should it have more pink evenly spread and not at the edge of the leafs?
              Eh, I took it as eminating its own light, which I thought was a nice effect, but as for the color, you tell me.

Comment

Eh, I took it as eminating its own light, which I thought was a nice effect, but as for the color, you tell me.
                thanks for the link i just found the what i was looking for on one the pictures of the first page:up:
                (http://tashiro.tcp.jp/oldhomepage/chuden/sgpage4.html)

Comment

Thanks for the coments everyone! I've updated the map (it now works for lower end computers, and the colision is fixxed) so, If you haven't downloaded it again, do so! Thanks Again!

Comment

I just downloaded the map again, and it was the same version I DL'ed on the 16 th

Comment

well ****
                      the website wont let me update the map in that case. That makes me angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ein Stein
                        Yeah, Fileplanet r00lz j00 all!!!!111eleven. Shut up, whiny.

Map has a nice theme to it. GJ.
                        Ban yourself from this thread, ******. I wasn't whining about anything.

Comment

Why not keep the files the same names but name the zip file "Dm-SakuraGardenV2.zip" That way it will upload as a new file, but when people unzip it it will prompt to over write any existing files.

Comment

so trees make there own light do they? because i knwo they don't where i come from.

as for the colour, again, pink mixed with white not white with pink edges.

MsM

Comment

Ah, I didn't realize he was going with a realistic concept for the map, I thought perhaps since he specifically used the term sakura which is highly reguarded for it's spiritual properties in its country of origin, that perhaps artistic licence was being used, what with it being Unreal Tournament and all.

You are right about the pinkish edges though as seen here They tend to pink before falling, and in that case it spreads from the inside-out.

Comment

Working...
                              X