X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-{PF}-Deck8][2k4

Name: DM-{PF}-Deck8][2k4
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT2004 - added in Boots of jumping and Cluster Redeemer, along with another normal redeemer, for gaming fun.
    Description: Enter Deck 8 - Another Conversion from UT99 for UT2004.
    Comments: If you Like the DeX, my other map Deck32, You'll prolly like this one.
    Credits: Brought to you by *PingFreak* - a.k.a. J.O.Bishop. Origional UT99 Map created by: Paul Maddox.
    Download: >Here<

Or Download from UT2004MAPS here!!!

Screenshot:

Is there other files u need to play that map.some how I been loseing files from UT 2k4.I guess I has to restall everything next week:sour:

Comment

I really checked the map thruout hoping not to release a map with missing textures or files... It should play with the files given .... if you are in doubt, you can load the map in unrealED and if there is a missing file it will tell you when it is loaded... by default the map will show 2 missing resources ... bjumpy and headcount er something like that... if there is a file missing for the map, loading it up in unrealED will tell you. It will tell you it is setting missing files or textures to NULL.

Please post here if you are having any problems playing the map with the files given.

Anyone else having this problem please post here.

Comment

Let me say this betterI have lost files from UT 2k4.I don't how I did it.Do you know any file that goes with that map it.That come UT 2k4 CDS?

Comment

Sorry Scify, don't know if I know the answer to that one.

Map also available for download without registration at....

This Site!!!

Comment

Wait, there's a cluster redeemer for ut2k4? That thing made beautiful sights in UT. Is it included as a standalone mutator or is it coded into the map?

Comment

The Cluster Redeemer is a mutator which is available at ut200xhq.com i think under mutators... duh. Anyway the files you need for the mutator to work should be included with the map ... I just gave the files needed in with the map, The "Clusteemer" is not coded in map. Thanx for the interest, I thought the "Clusteemer" was a cool add.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishops292
                Sorry Scify, don't know if I know the answer to that one.

Map also available for download without registration at....

This Site!!!
                U try to help that all it matter

Comment

are you a newbie mapper?

just wondering as i can see lots of newbie things like mis-aligned textures, lighting, incorrect scale.

align your texutres using box and then 0.5 simplify, this always gets the textures matching.

for lighting use about 3-4 light actors per light, use a corona if you like then the next light should be hihg brightness, low saturation and low radius, next light would have a medium off all values.

try scaling things down and use more meshs for detail, like pipe,s boxes, chains.

then move onto emitter to get in some funky effects, like steam and sparks. for liquids use a fluid info sheet.

hope that helps.

my e-mail is dudelovehavemercy@hotmail.com i also use MSN if you want to add me and i can help you out any time.

MsM

Comment

Kinda cool lookin...but kinda sick of seeing "DECK" named levels...lol I know...I know...bein picky sorry...just be a lil original with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Yournan2000
                      are you a newbie mapper?
                      In a word, guess you could say YES. I guess I am a newbie mapper. NO wait----> I am an Elite Noob Map Maker<------- Anyway,
                      I've made a few and I guess I just got that newbie tallent. ... There is a fluid sheet,... I kinda thought the textures were ok. I like to game more than map, but best, I like to game on my maps... Just made another one to play, thought i'd share. Thanx for the advice. I really could use some. I just really didn't want to work on it very long... Hours on Hours on Days on Weeks on end. ps - got ya msn'd Yournan2000.

You know i'k like those VTUT, but just can't quite get a star on buzz's site!

PPS - RoKyT You mean your not looking foward to deck 11 or deck 14 or deck 10 or 12 or 9 or 64 even? Or what about DM-Outside_the_Deck.ut2 ... or .... j/k

Comment

I finally to play. U need change path of bots u if they fight try to get redeemer acroos from damage is.It near slim pool.
                        I know one guys that useto have 20 deck maps on his server.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishops292
                          In a word, guess you could say YES. I guess I am a newbie mapper. NO wait----> I am an Elite Noob Map Maker<------- Anyway,
                          I've made a few and I guess I just got that newbie tallent. ... There is a fluid sheet,... I kinda thought the textures were ok. I like to game more than map, but best, I like to game on my maps... Just made another one to play, thought i'd share. Thanx for the advice. I really could use some. I just really didn't want to work on it very long... Hours on Hours on Days on Weeks on end. ps - got ya msn'd Yournan2000.
                          ok about the fluid sheet, but seems its green you need to make it "glow" with lighting.

No mate the textures are far from alright, sorry to that not flaming or anything. There not at all aligned, you jsut placed a texture there they need to be aligned use box like i said and go to pot/pan/rotate and make it 0.5 everything will fit and is a decent size.

if you like to game more than map thats fiar enough, but you need to make the map worth it to game on. just using nice lighting and aligning the textures will make a difference and make it more better looking and more playable.

mapping mate does take hours and hours.

i'ii talk to you MSN and i'ii help you on everything i can to make this map a work of art.

MsM

Comment

Nice map, Im not sure about that long **** name though so i changed it to deck 8
                            :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Hey, whatever floats yer boat!!! Thats cOoL.

{GOD} Clan RuleZ!!!

BTW ... if you name a map with spaces.. it won't be able to
                              B served on a Linux Server.. {FYI}

Comment

Working...
                              X