Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied

THE MAP PLAYS WELL!! IT ALSO SEEMS AS THO MOST POEOPLE
    WHO PLAY ON OUR SERVER REQUEST THIS MAP FREQUENTLY..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bugs fixed

I redid the cameras with some that work online. Also added a little time to the ion killing volume. Same download link. Not alot of people downloaded it yet so for those that did please replace thew map Sorry.

Revpolar

Leave a comment:

• started a topic DM-MashJob-Devil-Arena

DM-MashJob-Devil-Arena

Name: DM-MashJob-Devil-Arena
    Version: 1
    Compatibility: UT2004
    Description: This is an arena map that uses spawn rooms with teleports to weapons rooms. There are not any bot paths used in this map. I didnt see it neccessary. The weapons rooms have a two weapons each and I feel that I balanced them pretty well. There is also a superhealth and a supershield along with your weapons choice. There are no Health, weapons, adrenaline, or shields in the arena itself. There are Ammo pickups in the center of the arena. The spawn rooms and weapons rooms have ion cannon volumes in them to prevent camping them. The way you know which teleports lead to which weapons is a security camera view into the weapons rooms. This map is ideal with 4 to 8 players.
    Comments: Team deathmatch version coming soon. I usually dont release maps here because of the severe commentary. However with the new rules I think it will be fine. This is not the best looking map. It is a fun map though and I feel that it sets a new standard for arena maps.
    Screenshot:

Credits: Thanks to AngelMapper for the great security camera tutorial.
    Homepage: http://www.mashjob-devil.com
    Download: Get it here
Working...
X