• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[04] [pics] XxxX Lightning Gun v1.2

Name: XxxX Lightning Gun
    Version: 1.2 - Updated 06/22/04
    Compatibility: UT2004 3236
    Description: XxLG4xX Replaces the Stock Lightning Gun with an Enhanced Zoom Version.
    Comments: Added Team Color weapon skins for use in Team Based Games.
    NOTE: This lightning gun shoots a tad further then the stock LG, making it great for ONS. I've also gotten very good feedback from players on our servers with this Mutator.
    Screenshot:

Credits: *XxZER01xX*
    Homepage: www.elitekillas.com
    Download: HERE

Looks nice! Downloading now

Comment

Sweet. I would like to also thank you for the amazing translocator. It's so satisfying to get "BLOODBATH" to appear.

Comment

Is this ultra speed too? So far every time i see ur weapons on-line its shooting at like 300RPS and it compleatly ruins the fun factor. turns the match from skill into nothing but a spaming match.

Comment

Awesome 5th, had fun making that trans.. It was inspired by muscats tlmutator in 2003.

Originally posted by NeoPhoenix
          Is this ultra speed too? So far every time i see ur weapons on-line its shooting at like 300RPS and it compleatly ruins the fun factor. turns the match from skill into nothing but a spaming match.
          This weapon is locked down to the settings of the stock lightning gun. As for the other weapons it's up to the server admins to set Rate Of Fire. Most admins pick fast hehe.. that's just the way we play it. :]

Comment

yey, cool!

ill write a review for my Monthly Mutator Munch (free signup, get a forum account but u dont have to use it)

:up: :up:

Comment

the skins look sweet

Comment

you could fix that missing polys bug and score a 10/10 in my review!

Comment

ya im only beginning to get used to the missing polygons ... other than that , the lighting gun has just become the most beautiful gun in the whole game for me

Comment

it didnt work for me:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by catdaemon
                      you could fix that missing polys bug and score a 10/10 in my review!
                      I'll see what I can do..

Ambulance,
                      It should work online and off.. It's been tested on 3204 and 3236.
                      Are you running the game unpatched? I don't really think that would effect this mutator but ya never know. How exactly did you setup the game?, what went wrong?

Comment

i downloaded it and it didnt work

Comment

i have the latest patch

Comment

im downloading now

Comment

that red skin looks badass.

Comment

Working...
                              X