Deathball 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdhutson
    Yeah but ya have to keep in mind that anywhere outside of the US, football means soccer. We are the only ones who decided to make a sport called football that doesnt match what the entire rest of the world calls it.

And does anyone else notice that football actually resembles rugby, but we have to wear pads when we play our version. The English either dont tackle as hard or can take a hit very well.
    HAHA its because rugby is for men! by the way... england sux without johnny wilkinson (their star kicker) who exploits flaws in the game. New Zealand owns.. as we have just shown by almightily thrashing England. I know you Americans wont know what I'm talking about but hey!

Comment

How can i use my own skins or models in this?

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

This is not possible _yet_, I don't know when/if it will be implemented.

Comment

Theres only like 3-5 servers that are populated at all...

Is there like a pug or something in IRC where everyone plays?

Comment

Mostly #dbpickup on quakenet for euros. Cant tell for americans. Best bet is to stop by at #deathball / #dbcommunity on quakenet and ask some americans there if youre american that is.

Comment

www.db-community.com

Lot of Americans hang out on that site or in #dbcommunity on irc.gamesurge.net

Comment

I'm really not enjoying this mod. It all just seems too random, with no real indication anywhere of what to do.

Comment

You have a ball and 2 goals...:bulb:

Comment

Really? well that solves it all then.

What im saying is, nowhere does it say that right click is pass. I know its easy if you try, but a lot of people still dont know. I have had a few people telling me to boost back to defend - how do I boost? This is what i mean. It's all too random - the volleys are awkwards, the ball pings around and bounces way too much. I'm really not slagging it off, and am enjoying it more now, but it's still not perfect.

Comment

If you want organized games join a clan.

If you play soccer with friends they usually also don't know all the technical stuff. If you join a team you are more organized.

Comment

what bazzi said, stop playing on pubs, get a team! thats where deathball starts to really take off

sometimes we play 10 matches in a row.....even after almost 2 years of deathball

Comment

Trure, very true interested in being trainned in DB, come by #db-community or/and being #a51-clan.

Comment

looks cool

Comment

Working...
                              X