X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good stuff.

Comment

Uh?

No maps are shown... and yes I removed "Official Maps Only"...

Comment

Its a known bug Jake, check the readme doc for a fix. I'm pretty sure its in there. If its not there then it was posted somewhere in the forums.

Comment

First off, great mod. It's got me wanting to buy SW: Battlefront now :haha: . My only real complaints: 1. Could you maybe have the zoom sights bob a little bit less? I know they bob for the sake of balancing so everyone doesn't just snipe, but a little less bobbing shouldn't hurt. 2. Is there any way I could import other models for this mod? I tried adding Evil's Yoda model but it didn't show up on the list afterward.

Comment

yes me too I want to use yoda and

Originally posted by BFG5000
            First off, great mod. It's got me wanting to buy SW: Battlefront now :haha: . My only real complaints: 1. Could you maybe have the zoom sights bob a little bit less? I know they bob for the sake of balancing so everyone doesn't just snipe, but a little less bobbing shouldn't hurt. 2. Is there any way I could import other models for this mod? I tried adding Evil's Yoda model but it didn't show up on the list afterward.
            Evil engine's clone and shadow trooper models too :cry:

Comment

Just a question:can you play offline in any way?

Comment

We use a different skeleton system. So somebody would have to change the models to fit out skeleton.

Comment

Originally posted by mad minigunist
                  Just a question:can you play offline in any way?
                  Yes, Our bots, though not the best, know how to play and how to do the objectives if they are on an objective map, and can capture the flag, and play TDM well enough.

Comment

Dude that was a fast reply! cool i will leave feedback when i play a little :up:

Comment

Our new build in the coming days will introduce alot of changes to troopers

Comment

Cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiro
                          Its a known bug Jake, check the readme doc for a fix. I'm pretty sure its in there. If its not there then it was posted somewhere in the forums.
                          Find nothing... I would realy want to know how to correct that bugs (maps dont show up)...

Comment

I downloaded this mod and i got a problem, i extracted the files but the install wont respond. Help!

Comment

did you download new version 5 zip ?

Originally posted by WNR
                              I downloaded this mod and i got a problem, i extracted the files but the install wont respond. Help!
                              http://www.ut2003troopers.com/index....=show&id=11690

Comment

As soon as I get my UT2k4 working again I'll play this for sure :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X