Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Aedes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah man, I think he's just busy with x box related unreal games and then the next unreal engine. besides who needs cliffy b to post "ownage maps"?

--edit--
    reminder, get that nali download up!

Comment

Excellent map!

I'm a CTF addict and this is a great addition. It's beautiful and also keeps an asymmetrical feel. (I.e. three paths across the center, but with high, low, and beach, it feels much better than just a left/center/right.) Good fps, too. There are just a couple of pillars I'd like to be able to get on top of that I can't.

Comment

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7321

Map is on Nalicity now.

Comment

Beat me to it

Comment

Very nice map. I like both the visuals and the layout. I have one objection though, either I am blind but where the hell are the shileds ?

I couldnt find any shields at all and if they are missing that is a serious flaw imo. No DD either afaik. but DD doesnt have to be in there but shields sure as hell have to

imo both 100 and 50 shield need to be in there since shield stacking isnt possible anylonger.

but great map m8 :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmen
              Very nice map. I like both the visuals and the layout. I have one objection though, either I am blind but where the hell are the shileds ?

I couldnt find any shields at all and if they are missing that is a serious flaw imo. No DD either afaik. but DD doesnt have to be in there but shields sure as hell have to

imo both 100 and 50 shield need to be in there since shield stacking isnt possible anylonger.

but great map m8 :up:
              Both shields are there... the small ones are in little dead end caverns inside the cave systems, and isn't the 100 shield on the sticky out bit in the center?

Comment

No, it's a kegger in the middle
                Double damage would have caused too much havoc I think since flak + dd + tight corridors = too overpowered.

Comment

just checked it again...

Theres a fire torch that rests near teh lift/water area near the flag bases that it floating in the air.

Only think I can find thats wrong atm, apart from the water/skybox seams but that's really hard to fix.

Bot, can you get on IRC?

Comment

Originally posted by d-7
                    Sure there is, look it up under the COMMUNITY option ingame. He doesn't update his site anymore. Currently ons-icarus and cbp2-vol1 are owning him only. :bulb: I could name 10 more maps (beside cbp2-vol2 and 1on1mappack) that would deserve the award. But "he upped his standard".
                    Considering all the effort that goes into some of these community maps, a better showcase is needed than that. Perhaps we should start a bring back ownage campaign hehe.

OK, he's no doubt really busy but surely there must be some time in the week to review a few of the best releases? Ownage was a UT institution!

Comment

bah, use my ownage thing, anyone is welcome to e-mail me suggestions for ownage maps. I'm not cliffy b but I know a good map when I see one.ctfx1's ownage page.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy
                        Considering all the effort that goes into some of these community maps, a better showcase is needed than that. Perhaps we should start a bring back ownage campaign hehe.

OK, he's no doubt really busy but surely there must be some time in the week to review a few of the best releases? Ownage was a UT institution!
                        Don't worry, be patient, I'm sure "something" will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Bot_40
                          No, it's a kegger in the middle
                          Double damage would have caused too much havoc I think since flak + dd + tight corridors = too overpowered.
                          yeah agree on DD, but I think a 100 shield is needed also

Comment

How about move the shockrifle somewhere and put a 100 shield where it was? Or is it too close to the keg? Worried about putting the shockrifle in the bases, so perhaps it could replace the bio and move the bio into the bases?

Comment

Originally posted by Bot_40
                              How about move the shockrifle somewhere and put a 100 shield where it was? Or is it too close to the keg? Worried about putting the shockrifle in the bases, so perhaps it could replace the bio and move the bio into the bases?
                              Bio is pretty useless where it is...

Comment

This map sucks so much, I don't know where to begin.

Comment

Working...
                                X